Rotfl

Goddess

Hey Goddess You've got 1 warn from me:

-stop make offtopic posts

-stop spamming

Ignore my and you'll see what happened.

I'm answering people's question? Your ego grown up aswell?

Ok,keep make how you want and see what happened.

reason of dekarma is this:

bye

i would fix it but since the action is taken by a staff member i'm not gonna take g mods competences.

anyway. Let's relax a little bit.

I request my karma back immediatly,never got warned.

I warned you Via Pm.You've 2 karma,be patience i'll take and them soon ;),if you don't stop from offtopic posts and spamming.

Let me explain it more simple.

You've warned me for the 2 replys i've made.

The

"Bye" and "140" First they were neither off topic neither spam.

Bye was cause the player above me said he's leaving.

And 140 was cause i got a question how many online.

You've warned me for those 2 and in same time dekarma me? Get real? Are you keeping threating me? Maybe we can start karma wars rofl

He was actually treating me in PMs is that how staff act? Maybe i should seriously talk to maxtor about it dunno

You make me crazy,since you make off-topic post + spam in that topic and now you come here to say ''hey is not aright,why i get -1karma for that'' since next time be more carefully .

Let me explain it more simple.

You've warned me for the 2 replys i've made.

The

"Bye" and "140" First they were neither off topic neither spam.

Bye was cause the player above me said he's leaving.

And 140 was cause i got a question how many online.

You've warned me for those 2 and in same time dekarma me? Get real? Are you keeping treating me? Maybe we can start karma wars rofl

Since that topic is a fail,a mod move it in Junk 1 time http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=157205.0

and now that member create again,i'll talk with my team about that.About to banned that member and to junk again that topic full of spammers.

You make me crazy,since you make off-topic post + spam in that topic and now you come here to say ''hey is not aright,why i get -1karma for that'' since next time be more carefully .

You've warned me once,and on rules its stricty written that first warn than dekarma right? And the Pms you showed wasn't all.

Since that topic is a fail,a mod move it in Junk 1 time http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=157205.0

and now that member create again,i'll talk with my team about that.About to banned that member and to junk again that topic full of spammers.

Shall i complain for topic's of staff members than instead of junk got moved into general,and to normal members they get junked? Get real i want my karma back. + you double posted = rule broken, first warn before dekarma

You've warned me once,and on rules its stricty written that first warn than dekarma right? And the Pms you showed wasn't all.

I warned first and you send my this:

''I'm answering people's question? Your ego grown up aswell?''

if want to answering to people's question go in forum of that srv or via pm,not increase your posts there,if you want really to increase your posts do something useful for this forum.

+ you double posted = rule broken, first warn before dekarma

Is not allow to make double posted to increase your posts.So in this section we can double posts.

Announcements and News > Report Section >  Rotfl

I warned first and you send my this:

''I'm answering people's question? Your ego grown up aswell?''

if want to answering to people's question go in forum of that srv or via pm,not increase your posts there,if you want really to increase your posts do something useful for this forum.

not to protect any of you because i hate both of ya but Dariuse you are extremly stupid and with this you just fail harder please instead of play the mod take some english lesson...

you obviously abused your karma rights AGAIN after countless times