To all server developers in the world....

exactly...these are public boards, i used this thread to share some opinions on what many of us, old L2 players seek in servers, and after discuss this in the server request, i decided to post it here too in hope some server developers find it attractive and decide to build a server different from the same private servers were all tired of...

But he has 3.000 post and over, so he has the rights to come here and destroy my thread and turn it into a virtual fight....

anyway, im not part of the virtual fight, i just used my rights to answer to these insulties

Intrepid i declare you winner of this virtual fight you started. GF.

thats not a virtual part but look at your title you tell others what to do and how?are you kidding me?

seriously if you want such a server go ahead and make it but expecting others to waste their time with an alredy failed concept such as yours for your fun and your fun only is stupid.

ust to make it clear.Koyuki has an exact opinion about how a server should be.An idea . . . something.You can't call it stupid.

From her point of view she can be thinking that your ideas are stupid too but that doesn't MAKE them stupid.

awww...i didnt said high rates are stupid, but there are many servers with those features, and most will fail due to lack of players

enough of that...everybody here has brains to understand what i mean in my thread... i would like my thread to not be ruined because of 1 person....

there are many server developers left to read my opinions, and i wish them to read and build a nice server for many of the players that are like ME...."ME"...."ME"...."ME"

..........AWWWWWW....

Who am I to give orders??? and he keeps going on.....

some1 here lacks something its called "text interpretation"

Enough to me...deal with angry teenagers is not my role, definitely...