[Preview]Lineage2 New Template [Comments on this one!]

SyntaxSTV

Wow exellent

but you should something like "Server info" for machine staff etc

and i think the "adv" part must leave or go to the end

Well, I could add another button FOR server Info but people usually post the machine info in the "Features" page.

Btw in the palce that the advertisment is right now would attract more eyes.I think it's good there..

very nice i like it:D

Credits ?to you?

Ye of course me.I always share things that are made by me.

@ Intrepid ah?Didn't really get your answer my friend :/

BTW It's on PSD format, I have no idea about web-coding so whoever is willing to code it just drop me a PM.

no offence but it is to childish too.. I mean it is not something "official" but it is cool, i would expept more but..

I can make a really proffessional good looking template, that would attract so many people and even many would will to buy it.

But what for?Lineage 2 templates are just of rare use.When someone logs into the server he just visits the website for the patch and the server info.The website just got to look unique and not something usual, no something professional.I hope you get my point..

I get it, but for example if someone want a server with a proffecinaol taste, he will use the site more than the server, i mean for updates,erros etc.. Site must be updated and visited daily, ofc i get your point and you are right, but consider that only serius servers surviving..

I get it, but for example if someone want a server with a proffecinaol taste, he will use the site more than the server, i mean for updates,erros etc.. Site must be updated and visited daily, ofc i get your point and you are right, but consider that only serius servers surviving..

Nah, the template has just to be appealing in the eye.That's my opinion.But incase I make another template I'll have in mind your opinion aswell.Thanks.