Max Enchant: 20

Bleesed Scroll : 85%

Normal Scroll : 75%

Automated TVT event each hour

Custom SpawnZone (for new chars)

RaidBoss spawn - 1 day

MiniRaidBoss Zone aka PARTY ZONE - spawn time - 15 minutes

CTF event - soon to be implemented

Server details : 14gb ddr3, proffesional hosted, GB internet band ( internal/extern ) , Our current server it`s able to hold 1,000 slots without lag

Bot farming 80% protected

Server has most skills fixed,and ready to go,not many playes online 20-40 , as we have one day online,it will be soon listed in big tops,and players will come, come now and get powerfull from the beggining !

PS: i know there is another topic made with server, but it`s made by a player,this is the official thread.

Where can you get blessed enchants from?

You might want to weaken the mobs in Gluding a little..they're supposed to be there for the new players. Mobs in the normal farm zones are much easier to kill.

Also, you should add medals drop to the Gludin mobs, it's kinda silly for scrolls to cost medals that only drop in PVP zones.

And a couple of other things: Kamaels don't spawn in the custom starter area. And in the custom start area, the Imp elder 1-shots you at lvl 1, most likely before you get to kill a keltir 'cause it's aggro.

thank u very much for the positive reviews,i am happy u like it,i heard about hard farming,i make it a bit easier, ty,soon as we are accepted in tops, we will start grow,currently online 43,we are 1 day open,join now to get powerfful ingame :) /// edited with more info :) check 1st post