Advise to admin

eveele

Hey there,

I know I'm a new member, however I noticed that there could be some changes considering the forum. First of all, it's a long time that it's opened and maybe there are topics which should be deleted: not updated for a year, or aren't very much needed. As I'm new here, and there are loads of topics which I would like to read, however as there are 40 pages almost for each there isn't much time. Second, it's mentioned that for repeated topics they're gonna be deleted, well I found at least 20  repeated topics in this forum and I'm registered only 50 minutes... As administrator it's your responsibility to take care of this forum and delete all the trash. If you're busy probably would be best to ask someone to help. As I saw, there are many people who would like to help, so why not use them? :) Just some small tips, which I think would make this forum be better! :)

Yes, And I saw that happening. It was a mistake from the beginning, that the forum was left without proper administration, and as I mentioned, if there would be some people to help, it's achievable. The question is are you going to help or just be a lazy bum :D like majority of people are: they let others to do, but the problems is the others think the same...

Why to delete topics?Maxtor cares about numbers

forum has ~65k inactive members

but if someone logs in forum he will see the 75k members registered

same for posts/topics

it can happen but thats not going to happen simple because lets take an example...

now there are tons of useless topics you delete it ok but 2 days later theres 10 times more what im referring to is your plan would be good with a huge mass bann

Why to delete topics?Maxtor cares about numbers

forum has ~65k inactive members

but if someone logs in forum he will see the 75k members registered

same for posts/topics

Community care more then Maxtor about that.

At least me, i would never agree to delete my posts even if i go away by couple of years.

Why couldn't any of these things happen?

I'll make you a question.

Would an administrator (generally, of any site) listen to what a Regular User has to say, while he/she doesn't care about what his High-Level Staffers suggest?

I'll make you a question.

Would an administrator (generally, of any site) listen to what a Regular User has to say, while he/she doesn't care about what his High-Level Staffers suggest?

maxtor = $.$ hence the only way to make him work is money but for topic delets the g.mods are enough

maxtor = $.$ hence the only way to make him work is money but for topic delets the g.mods are enough

1) I was talking generally ::)

2) I'm making a general question, not for the specific topic. Once Pwnz0r answers it, he will take an answer "why this can't happen".

To answer all the questions: As I said, there are many topics that repeat, so why it should trash the forum? Second it looks like 12-year old is running the place. I've seen such nice forums: the layout, everyday administration and etc. I know it can not be exactly the same, but the creator should take care of it. In the end, why he or she (don't know) should not take care of his forum. Why then in the first place he created it if he's not putting attention? I understand maybe there isn't time, that's why I'm suggesting to "hire" more people to look after. As I saw, there would be loads of people who would help with this task. And yes, if the administration would be clever, he would listen to what people say; I mean not rubbish nonsense. I think it;s not a stupid suggestion to make this forum nicer, or it's a bad thing?

To answer all the questions: As I said, there are many topics that repeat, so why it should trash the forum? Second it looks like 12-year old is running the place. I've seen such nice forums: the layout, everyday administration and etc. I know it can not be exactly the same, but the creator should take care of it. In the end, why he or she (don't know) should not take care of his forum. Why then in the first place he created it if he's not putting attention? I understand maybe there isn't time, that's why I'm suggesting to "hire" more people to look after. As I saw, there would be loads of people who would help with this task. And yes, if the administration would be clever, he would listen to what people say; I mean not rubbish nonsense. I think it;s not a stupid suggestion to make this forum nicer, or it's a bad thing?

you say that because you dont know maxtor the forum is like that because of maxtor and nobody can change that not even him

Maxtor is somehow a $$ addict.

Anyway,shouldn't you(we)stop criticizing the staff/admin?

its not that these just facts nobody said anything wrong about the staff members its just about maxtor but its like that since years so...