hellbound *SERVER CLOSED* L][Dynasty Servers [Interlude & KAMAEL] !!

GoDofAdeN

INTERLUDE BACK ONLINE!

Many customs!

----------------------

KAMAEL BACK ONLINE!

( customs will be added later )

------------------------

NO LAGG

( i de-gutted the machine ^_^ )

------------------------

Enjoy!

=]

Candy,

L][Dynasty Head Developer!

WE have just updated the Java for the KAMAEL SERVER!!!!

and so much has been fixed come login!!  ;D

PM ME INGAME

[AD]Th3On3GM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-KLb3MS6LQ&hl=en

THAT SUMS UP THE SERVER!!!

COME PLAY

I'd never join l2dynasty just cuz of retards like Th3On3. LOL and he is GM.

1st oFF i am the OWNER!!! SO shut ur mouth

2nd A player Made this video To help us! not so i could listen to ur dumb comments! u got shit to say go say it somewhere else

And Finally

@

server is off now.. :S

SERVER IS NOT OFFLINE

WEBSITE IS JUST DOWN!!!

2nd A player Made this video To help us! not so i could listen to ur dumb comments! u got shit to say go say it somewhere else
how he done this video ... your servers are INT and CT1 ... that video is from c3 and i was in your server and had 20 ppl on at INT and 100 at kamael ... that server has 10x yours and that server is l2off

P.S : if i am wrong i apologise

how he done this video ... your servers are INT and CT1 ... that video is from c3 and i was in your server and had 20 ppl on at INT and 100 at kamael ... that server has 10x yours and that server is l2off

P.S : if i am wrong i apologise

+1 wtf pwned.

TO Theone: Don't lie that he made it for you lolololol. That video has nothing to do with your damn buggy server where all the h4x works and people are runing with 1231241249812949 skills and 293749237597 stats. Your server will never be like l2x.

+1 wtf pwned.

TO Theone: Don't lie that he made it for you lolololol. That video has nothing to do with your damn buggy server where all the h4x works and people are runing with 1231241249812949 skills and 293749237597 stats. Your server will never be like l2x.

COME CHECK OUT OUR SERVER NOW!!!

I DARE U!!!

SO MUCH STUFF HAS BEEN FIXED!!! OUR PLAYERS ARE SO HAPPY WITH US

U DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT

Outlaw you should not critisize someone elses work.you dont like the server dont play.I play there

and to me its better than most others,and tell me one server thats not buged. i have tried out a lot and all were bugged.nothing is perfect.everyone is doing their best in fixing the bugs.

What Is Happening????

hdr_sorry.gif

This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience.

i said delete those posts. is it so hard?

I think he is mocking the ADMINS?

What Is Happening????

hdr_sorry.gif

This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience.

Well Hazzard forgot to pay the bill so we are working on paying for it, the server is still up though!!!

Come Login and play!

We hope to have the site up Tonight