Setup Weapon, armor jewel HELP

AlloZ guys i have a problem like adding a weapon or armor, jewl etc in my server. I put the server-side files (xml in stats/armor), the sql file in navicat and the client files but i have an extra question..In client files it must exist and itemname-e.dat with item id or only itemname.txt? And the weap, armor or jewl must be for a specific pack e.x l2jbrasil? or can become and for l2jfree or l2jarchid etc..??Help? :(

Armor: itemname-e.dat, armorgrp.dat

Weapon: itemname-e.dat, weapongrp.dat

Item: itemname-e.dat, etcitemgrp.dat

Copy the skin of existing item and change the ID with the ID of the item you made.

The skin must be adjusted for the chronicle you use.

Armor: itemname-e.dat, armorgrp.dat

Weapon: itemname-e.dat, weapongrp.dat

Item: itemname-e.dat, etcitemgrp.dat

Copy the skin of existing item and change the ID with the ID of the item you made.

The skin must be adjusted for the chronicle you use.

Only the skin must be adjusted or and the pack?

read what told James XEragon,  the IDs are same for the pack you have, you're editing the Angel Slayer belongs to the ID 6592, you're both in the itemName, weapongrp, xml & sql, the ID 6592 and then change the ID for you wish.

read what told James XEragon,  the IDs are same for the pack you have, you're editing the Angel Slayer belongs to the ID 6592, you're both in the itemName, weapongrp, xml & sql, the ID 6592 and then change the ID for you wish.

ok ty ;) all ok (FIXED)