L2 HLAPEX

8elw_bots

Guys mporei kaneis na dwsei ena link me to opoio 8a katevasw tin teleytea ekdosi tou hlapex? k na m eksigisei ligo pws leitourgei ( exw anaferei se alla m topic oti eimai new edw ara soz gia ta noobika post)

an mporei kaneis na help as to kanei :D

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=13134.15

exei kapou link kai gia hlapex apoti thimame to newest o godofaden eixe kanei upload to diko t nomoizw tCp ti to thes spanio na vreis server p doulevei ektos apo auton p postare o godofaden na se dieukolinw oriste http://rapidshare.com/files/68088181/HlaPeX_By_GoA.rar

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=13134.15

exei kapou link kai gia hlapex apoti thimame to newest o godofaden eixe kanei upload to diko t nomoizw tCp ti to thes spanio na vreis server p doulevei ektos apo auton p postare o godofaden na se dieukolinw oriste http://rapidshare.com/files/68088181/HlaPeX_By_GoA.rar

boreis ama ine eukolo na eksigiseis pos douleveis gt ine ligo berdema...

boreis ama ine eukolo na eksigiseis pos douleveis gt ine ligo berdema...

hLaPEx is a program made by a Russian man with the nickname H1nt. This program, "sniffs" the packets that Lineage Client sends to the server and via versus. This is very useful for 2 reasons. First, you can learn many things about Lineage's Architect and second, you can "sniff" some packets, edit them as you like, and then send them back to the server! Which means you can exploit! There are many versions of it. I dont know their Ver.Number, but i know which is the latest :D !

What to do with hLaPEx?!

Ok, Now that we learn what exactly hLaPEx is, we need to know how to use it to exploit! The guide is in steps, so dont think you are smart enough to jump a step! Do the steps as shown below!

1) Download hLaPEx .

2) Extract it.

3) Copy the extracted files / folder (hLaPEx.exe , inside.dll / data).

4) Paste the file Here Or ( C:/Program Files/Lineage II/system/ ) Or Wherever you have Lineage II installed.

5) Execute the file hLaPEx.exe which is in the system folder in the Lineage II directory. Wait 10 seconds and press the RUN button on hLaPEx's window.

6) Execute the file L2.exe which is in the system folder in the Lineage II directory.Wait untill it loads and then fill in your account. Choose your character and press the Start Button.

Now you are logged in with hLaPEx injected. If you are running Lineage II in Fullscreen mode, then press Alt + Tab to switch to Windowed mode. Resize the window as you like.

So, Now you have learned to inject hLaPEx in Lineage II.

Copy - Paste from my friend google !

hLaPEx is a program made by a Russian man with the nickname H1nt. This program, "sniffs" the packets that Lineage Client sends to the server and via versus. This is very useful for 2 reasons. First, you can learn many things about Lineage's Architect and second, you can "sniff" some packets, edit them as you like, and then send them back to the server! Which means you can exploit! There are many versions of it. I dont know their Ver.Number, but i know which is the latest :D !

What to do with hLaPEx?!

Ok, Now that we learn what exactly hLaPEx is, we need to know how to use it to exploit! The guide is in steps, so dont think you are smart enough to jump a step! Do the steps as shown below!

1) Download hLaPEx .

2) Extract it.

3) Copy the extracted files / folder (hLaPEx.exe , inside.dll / data).

4) Paste the file Here Or ( C:/Program Files/Lineage II/system/ ) Or Wherever you have Lineage II installed.

5) Execute the file hLaPEx.exe which is in the system folder in the Lineage II directory. Wait 10 seconds and press the RUN button on hLaPEx's window.

6) Execute the file L2.exe which is in the system folder in the Lineage II directory.Wait untill it loads and then fill in your account. Choose your character and press the Start Button.

Now you are logged in with hLaPEx injected. If you are running Lineage II in Fullscreen mode, then press Alt + Tab to switch to Windowed mode. Resize the window as you like.

So, Now you have learned to inject hLaPEx in Lineage II.

Copy - Paste from my friend google !

thnx re c paw na to dokimasw twra an exw kana prob pistevw na ise edw na mou liseis tin aporia

re paidia afou to hlapex den douleuei se kanena server :-[ pisteuw oti to l2phx einai kalitero apo to hlapex alla oute kai afto den douleiei se polous server :P ase pou to hlapex exei kai trojan

Guys mporei kaneis na dwsei ena link me to opoio 8a katevasw tin teleytea ekdosi tou hlapex? k na m eksigisei ligo pws leitourgei ( exw anaferei se alla m topic oti eimai new edw ara soz gia ta noobika post)

an mporei kaneis na help as to kanei :D

xeris kapion server pou na doulevi an nai postareton  pls...

pedia 8elw help kapios as balei Photo pws leitourgei to gamimeno mpenw kanonika pataw Dragonic bow focus kai kolaei kai istera trow critical

auto geinete gt aploustata ston server pou paizeis exei prostasia... dld parolo pou logareis me hlapex den mporeis na kanei apolitos tpt...

auto geinete gt aploustata ston server pou paizeis exei prostasia... dld parolo pou logareis me hlapex den mporeis na kanei apolitos tpt...

Ego pistebo oti kati allo fteei,an eixe prostasia dn tha se afine na beis katholou sto game