[L2J]KickAss

eunusunt

YES Blue eva is only gained from Tvt events. Tvt events are CONSTANTLY going. Please read our website.

... do you want to watch boting in events 24/7 :#?

farm = PvP+PvE

event = PvP or PvBot ...

+ not every1 likes events/have time to be on every event :#

it's a lil' bit unfair

consider adding those items to drop plz

Jees, must i defend my server? Show a little respect. 5 mins? Try a whole week with 10+ hours each day. And no boting in the events.        L2Config --> Max connections per IP. And if people dont like events or have time to play, then they shouldnt be on our server/on lineage 2. Not every server is for everyone. Any other bashing?

Jees, must i defend my server? Show a little respect. 5 mins? Try a whole week with 10+ hours each day. And no boting in the events.        L2Config --> Max connections per IP. And if people dont like events or have time to play, then they shouldnt be on our server/on lineage 2. Not every server is for everyone. Any other bashing?

just don't be surprised when u'll see in 1-2 weeks time, ppl log in only for events...

thats how servers die :#

exactly only via events is stupid and for the player boring + i bet its just tvt....

i just miss the donation list... and don't say they come later... just post them and leave the donations closed if u wish but i never join a server where i don't know about donation...

i would suggest u to kick certificate skills out of the game and maybe a none kid server name seriously this name sounds not good

and yeah better delete tattoos and leave only shirts :)

good luck with the server and i hope there will be some changes so i can try your server.

Well mpxx , looks like you havent even tried our server and you throwing insults and bashing me....Looks like ur the kid ;) Plus my players like the content so far. About donations, i never said i will add them later. Read and quit pulling stuff out ur ass :P

And about "just don't be surprised when u'll see in 1-2 weeks time, ppl log in only for events..."

thats the point of a PvP server. Why join a pvp server where you have to farm a mob 34324512345 times? Seriously, no fun.

Well mpxx , looks like you havent even tried our server

i won't even try a Home-Hosted server in BETA phase with so many things I ' don't like '

Looks like ur the kid ;)

bcs i wrote my opinion in forum oO?

Plus my players like the content so far.

how many players ? 10, 20 ?

thats the point of a PvP server.

don't think so... the point of servers like this = pvp in farm zone/RB's, getting items/enchant 'em, Olympiad, sieges...

Event = just an ADDON, not the whole point of server.

anyway... it's your choice. do whatever you want

when i start the game....

i get crash

-.-

That makes 100% of the players..does it matter the number?

100% for now...

or mby thats all what you want... to have ~20 ppl :#?

so let's make the server, invite 2 friends for BETA, and ask them if they like your features... you said that number of 'testers' is not important... ?

K then don't bash my server :) i take pride

i don't want to bash it, i want to give you some sugestions bcs I'm plannin' to play here with friends (after BETA)

100% for now...

or mby thats all what you want... to have ~20 ppl :#?

It's not my server, nor am I a part of the staff. So it doesn't really matter how many players I want or not..

so let's make the server, invite 2 friends for BETA, and ask them if they like your features... you said that number of 'testers' is not important... ?

I actually meant that it shouldn't matter if there are 10 players or 50, as long as 100% of them are satisfied with the features.