From Gracia to Interlude

h4sin

Question

Anyone know how to make from Gracia protocol to Interlude?

I want all features from l2jserver make avaible at Interlude, because Interlude not supported.

In configs protocol revision changed to interlude but not connecting with client to server.

11 answers to this question

Anyone know how to make from Gracia protocol to Interlude?

I want all features from l2jserver make avaible at Interlude, because Interlude not supported.

In configs protocol revision changed to interlude but not connecting with client to server.

haha your funny... i want gracia features on c1 too! plix plox

im not saying its not possible but you need to edit the whole client too,kinda making it gracia again :D

interlude client will never be able to login to gracia and vice versa...protocol revision is MADE for 1 specific client...

Dont say never :)

I saw when Dream server pack from Gracia Final edited to Interlude and no problem. But he selling that pack :D

I want made myself from l2jserver

Dont say never :)

I saw when Dream server pack from Gracia Final edited to Interlude and no problem. But he selling that pack :D

I want made myself from l2jserver

Dream is coded from 0 by russians its a different thing than l2j

interlude client will never be able to login to gracia and vice versa...protocol revision is MADE for 1 specific client...

well it should be possible as i said when you edit client/server

well it should be possible as i said when you edit client/server

yes but do you think he can do it?

not client side because if you dont want to allow more than 1 client its ok as it is but the server side...you need to edit almost every packet to send different values on request...

yes but do you think he can do it?

not client side because if you dont want to allow more than 1 client its ok as it is but the server side...you need to edit almost every packet to send different values on request...

haha ofc he cant do it. he just asked if its possible

well its an interesting questions

anyway its a retarded question since he asks for int client whit all features in gracia, it just makes no sense

if you would do it wich basicly is totally retarded you need to edit the client to for all textures/packets and so on

basicly you would have a gracia client again haha :D.

you could allso just edit the client and make the layout interlude, and other inferfaces. And in the end you would have a Gracia client whit modded interlude layout/interfaces

well i have no client moding experience at all so its just my guess