AW/TH kill afk

PlayHard!

Ok it very easy to do.I think its good to do on FG because many ppl have there private store, but u cam make it in town to!!!Ok first TH, we train some mobs and we going near private store and then we use fake dead mobs should atack afk ppls so if they have many PK's we can get item.AW is beeter to do this i think beacuse he train one mob go to town/or near store and then he must use confusion, done :D if we have lucky and other ppls dont kill mob we can waitong for drops :D

Ok it very easy to do.I think its good to do on FG because many ppl have there private store, but u cam make it in town to!!!Ok first TH, we train some mobs and we going near private store and then we use fake dead mobs should atack afk ppls so if they have many PK's we can get item.AW is beeter to do this i think beacuse he train one mob go to town/or near store and then he must use confusion, done :D if we have lucky and other ppls dont kill mob we can waitong for drops :D

too Old and its not exploit but trick :) anyway GJ m8

yes but if u using fake death but confusion provoke mobz to kill other player

he's got a point..^^ good job mate...

i mean i never played a aw...no idea about that skill lolz..they too skinny and low cp

i love tricks like those

This doesnt work anymore BUT theres another trick u should get a mob like doom knight that haves an aoe stunt.. u stand near an afk guy or private store and u let the mob hit u and it will hit u a few times with his aoe and the other guy will die ^^

u should use a th or any other figher and a mage to get a few heals :P