[Commenct & Rate] First Try " Tomb Raider "

xMaylox

If this is really your first it's amazing mate.

The colours are fine and the effects are also acceptable .

Just take care on :

-The text - remove that stroke and change the colour and the opacity / you can even apply some C.mask on it to blend it with the rest.

-The render is fine now, but you could also smudge it a bit , duplicate it and smudge the secondary ones etc. to make it flow better with the BG

-The borders need to be a bit thinner, also change their opacity - low opacity borders tend to look way cooler, especially the thin ones.

If this is really your first it's amazing mate.

The colours are fine and the effects are also acceptable .

Just take care on :

-The text - remove that stroke and change the colour and the opacity / you can even apply some C.mask on it to blend it with the rest.

-The render is fine now, but you could also smudge it a bit , duplicate it and smudge the secondary ones etc. to make it flow better with the BG

-The borders need to be a bit thinner, also change their opacity - low opacity borders tend to look way cooler, especially the thin ones.

Can u help me with the text, if u have msn please send me on pm .. cuz i saw it u are expirienced and I wanna talk with u.

For first try is pretty awesome. You made a good work on background but i can be better ;) the placing of the render is ok and the lighting is good ! Make thinner borders (1px) and it would be more beautiful ;) About the text...The placing is ok but it need some improvements. Read more tutorials and you will make must better signatures.

Yes it's very good!

Tomb raider games are one of my favourite. I have two open tomb raiders now legend and anniversary :P i completed all tomb raider games 2-3 times. I play it since playstation 1 lol.

Yes it's very good!

Tomb raider games are one of my favourite. I have two open tomb raiders now legend and anniversary :P i completed all tomb raider games 2-3 times. I play it since playstation 1 lol.

Like me.