Fix - Stefoulis

|Itachi

Today I requested an avatar in ps misc section in stef topic... Then i recieved an email by fix who told me that he was stefoulis... BUT he said he wasnt greek O.o

btw:

1st message: someone stole my account and change the password + email ... Stefoulis15 here ;(

2nd: I'm not kidding with you, they stole my account

3rd: Help me to take my acc back

4th: Talk with maxtor or to make 1 topic? He dont answer me

5th: Look at report section and give 1 comment

All messages sent by fix

also i recieved another strange message:

A "denial-of-service" attack is characterized by an explicit attempt by attackers to prevent legitimate users of a service from using that service. Attacks can be directed at any network device, including attacks on routing devices and web, electronic mail, or Domain Name System servers.

A DoS attack can be perpetrated in a number of ways. The five basic types of attack are:

1. Consumption of computational resources, such as bandwidth, disk space, or processor time

2. Disruption of configuration information, such as routing information.

3. Disruption of state information, such as unsolicited resetting of TCP sessions.

4. Disruption of physical network components.

5. Obstructing the communication media between the intended users and the victim so that they can no longer communicate adequately.

A DoS attack may include execution of malware intended to:

* Max out the processor's usage, preventing any work from occurring.

* Trigger errors in the microcode of the machine.

* Trigger errors in the sequencing of instructions, so as to force the computer into an unstable state or lock-up.

* Exploit errors in the operating system, causing resource starvation and/or thrashing, i.e. to use up all available facilities so no real work can be accomplished.

* Crash the operating system itself.

Link Removed. There are stupidos that would click here >_>

thanks

What the hell?! How idiotic lifeless skiddie u must be to stole someone's account on this forum and really pretend to be him? Can anyone tell me WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF DOING THIS?! ...World really is coming to an end..

What the hell?! How idiotic lifeless skiddie u must be to stole someone's account on this forum and really pretend to be him? Can anyone tell me WHAT IS THE -beep-ING POINT OF DOING THIS?! ...World really is coming to an end..

Gonna quote you

Money