[request] top 10 players

Assassina

Question

hello

how can i add top 10 players in my website. i searched the whole website and i didnt find it. i want top 10 list without sex level clan etc. only the top characters names and row for the side of every page of my website. hope u understand. i want a top online list writing only the names and the row of the top characters not sex level etc. i know its easy to create but i couldnt do it and im too noob in websites :P

11 answers to this question

bump

too strange nobody answers. i thought it was easy :S

Double and especially triple posting is NOT allowed, next time you will be dekarmed.

Ontopic, use search and type - php scripts.

lol no i am allowed to bump my topic since none replies.

ive searched too many times and i couldnt find anything. i want it to be top 10 online only row and name NOT sex, lvl, clan etc. ONLY ROW AND NAME. thats why i cant find anyhting. i thought its easy to create thats why i was expecting a quick answer :S

Read our rules carefully before acting someone informed.

i did and i didnt find any rule about bumping and i have seen too many people bumping their own topics. also its in the rules that u are not allowed to reply off topic but u just did 2 times. this is supposed to be easy u guys create whole php codes for stats and u cant tell me where i can find a stats code with only names and rows? lol

i did and i didnt find any rule about bumping and i have seen too many people bumping their own topics. also its in the rules that u are not allowed to reply off topic but u just did 2 times. this is supposed to be easy u guys create whole php codes for stats and u cant tell me where i can find a stats code with only names and rows? lol

BUMPING after 24 hours dude.That is saying Matim

i think it should depend on the situation the bump thing. i mean this what im asking is easy so i should be able to bump the topic sooner. come on i dont believe it im waiting for 3 days for an answer in such an easy subject!

bump