[Help]strider+mount

Bobi

Hello .

I have change strider texture but when i mount on the strider i see original strider . how to make when i mount in the strider to have see my custom texture not original?

Hello .

I have change strider texture but when i mount on the strider i see original strider . how to make when i mount in the strider to have see my custom texture not original?

you need make new UTX files with texture painted o change you do and search ID of strider and change lines of textures for UTX you maked & done.

I'm having the same issue so I can't help :X I tried changing all striders in the npcgrp.dat to a custom model and texture, but it still turns into a strider...

probably package related, you have it also with Interlude? If you use later chronicle (Gracia Final etc.) you should replace with Wolf, I think that will work...

I'm having the same issue so I can't help :X I tried changing all striders in the npcgrp.dat to a custom model and texture, but it still turns into a strider...

probably package related, you have it also with Interlude? If you use later chronicle (Gracia Final etc.) you should replace with Wolf, I think that will work...

ye me to , i have interlude

but how is posible when all textures is change to see again in game original strider when i mount in the strider.. wtf.. :(