[Help][EN] question for masters of client modding...

I was thinking since freya PTS has a lot of changes esp the new casting animation... Is it possible to put it in epilogue? I mean like you copy this new cast animation file and paste it on epilogue client? and what file is that in freya client so I can do some experiments  ;) Thank you

whats the name of the skill animation files? so I can try to adapt then to epilogue thanks...  8)

well think you say this lineageskilleffect.u

well think you say this lineageskilleffect.u

He's talking about skill animations; not skills. The animation for each skill is defined in skillgrp.dat (whether the caster does a 'no_target' type of animation, or a 'nuke' kind of animation etc.)

If you want to take the animation from Freya, you indeed first need to adapt the .ukx animation files: so Darkelf.ukx, Human.ukx etc: You would need to completely extract them and put them in with Unreal editor with a tool (Gildor's tool) and make new ukx with them and replace them in Gracia Final. Then; you need to edit LineageWarrior.int I think to add the animation to the character, and if you finally manipulate the skillgrp.dat a bit (try some numbers) it might work.

In other words: alot of work, for something that could theoretically work but probably won't :/

Good luck!