[CatFight Of The Year]Kobeshoot vs ĐαяқSLaYєЯ

Warning:  Don't start complaining about the whole judgement, it's an abstract fight, it needs many comments :P

So if you're just bored of reading what I wrotte bellow, the just don't do it Fedon :D

Ok, I'll get started with Kobe's tag.

akwbw4.png

I have to say I really liked the colors.They are amazing and the lighting in the middle aswell.But...

You should have inculded a clear theme in the tag.Either a tag of C4Ds, either of vector brushes, either of bubbles.But the combination

of these 3 really failed at this signature.

The first (1) and the third (3) mark I've made in your tag show 2 things I really don't like in signatures I see around.

You've made there vector brushes over some C4Ds without erasing anything, and what you've achieved with that it's a combination of 2 things without giving any flow and looking like they are messed up.I really hate that in signature-making, because your eye can't concentrate in a specific point, but get's confused with all the effects that sees.

As you can understand the second (2) mark is for the blackness.Why's so much empty that point right there?Dunno, you'll tell me.

The fourt (4) mark I've made is one of the most fails in the tag.While everything else in the signature is pointing at the same direction, that vectror brush over there just goes in the oposite site.That's so bad in my opinion.

I enjoyed very much the bubbles and I think if you just used some random C4Ds and bubbles you would have made a better signature.

The text was quite good, but too darky on the top and it's not on the right position.It should be a bit more on the right so it would at least cover up some of the darkness.

I know that you're not used in this theme/style since I haven't seen any creation of yours in this style, but a designer always can make things that he hasn't made in the past ;)

Now about DarkSlayer's signature.

I like the colors very much in this tag aswell.

I liked the atmo and the background, but I think since oyu used those small ligts as "stars" in the BG, you should use them above on some of the planets.Would make it look way much better because the planets look so "dead" if you know what I mean.

I'm not a big fun of borders,and I rarely use some, but in this signatures borders imo would make it more attractive.

The planets have a big distance between them and if you notice on the center there's just so much emptyness that I just don't like it.

You should deffinately add a text on it, because that's the hard thing with abstracts.To add a text to fit with the whole theme.

My vote goes to DarkSlayer because the result is more attractive than Kobe's is.

Good luck to you both.

I reject judging. . .Don't want to get involved in this one.

My #1 bitches will fight and I'll judge?I'll just be having fun around ;)

<3 ya both!

Well, because of lack of time, don't expect me to point out every single mistake.

So.

Kobeshoot.

Nice borders, nice lighting in the middle.

BAD flow (it has 3 different directions? o.0)

You shouldn't use the same brush more than 1 time, imo. It makes the sig look boring, since the same thing is repeated.

Nice colors & these bubbles are really nice as well.

There are a few empty spaces, which you could easily handle.

Your text is nice, but it should be placed better. Atm it's on a brush and it looks like you had nowhere else to place it.

The use of some c4ds is wrong, like the one on the upper right part. It just -beep-s the flow and depth up.

Overall Rating: 6,7

Darkslayer.

Try using the proper borders in this sig, it would be better. Of course, I won't decrease any points for that.

Nice colors and perfect flow / depth.

A nice text would give you extra points, since I am sure that in this sig you could easily handle it. I won't cut points for that as well, though.

The only thing I didn't like, is that the "planets" do not blend with the bg. Trying to smudge, or apply clever c4ds would make the flow even better and would create a way better outcome. Right now, it's like you have just placed a "planet-c4d".

Overall Rating: 8

My vote goes to: DS

GJ to both of you, though.