[RATE] My Stuff

Speedfx

can i have a psd of any of these plx?

Sorry man, I deleted all my tags, I'm going to make a few more tags, if you want I'll save them for you. And just ask if you need any help ;)

dutch guys huh ^^

awesome creations speedfx :)

hell yeaah xD.

Sorry man, I deleted all my tags, I'm going to make a few more tags, if you want I'll save them for you. And just ask if you need any help ;)

hell yeaah xD.

do you mind if u will be my new collab partener? XD

Something weird is happening here because I've seen some of these in the past somewhere and...you've deleted your tags?

Which kind of a designer who makes tags like these, would delete his .PSDs?

Welcome new designer (?)

Something weird is happening here because I've seen some of these in the past somewhere and...you've deleted your tags?

Welcome new designer (?)

I totally agree with you. Something is strange here.

Your first post in this forum is this? It's a little bit suspicious.. I've seen that happening again and again.. Anyway I hope you are the creator of those tags.

SyntaxSTV, Pwnz0r, Commodus, BloodyWarrior, SoFaKi, lockerakos and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

BTW It's cool because me and 2 other guys are suspecious about his tags and he obviously doesn't give a shit and ignores that..

Come on, I can't believe these tags are made by him but too bored of searching atm..

kisses

Which kind of a designer who makes tags like these deletes his .PSDs?

Welcome new designer (?)

Welcome new designer (?)

Are you trying to say I'm a ripper? If so let me tell you I'm definitly NOT a ripper.

I can see where your doubts come from.  These tags I just posted are quite old. So I didn't need those PSD's anymore.

Unfortunatly PB doesn't show the date of submission so I don't have any proof. Ofcourse I could make a new tag to proof my skilzzzz.