interlude I Ask a Decent Low Rate Server To Play ;D

SoulShade

Well, I look for a Low rate server to play, if u know any server that meets this requirements please tell me.

-L2OFF

-C5/Interlude Client

-Rates 7-10x

-Retail-Like Or Customized(Retail like+Class change free+epics or so)

-No exagerated donations...

Cosmos Destiny.

Low Rate (x7).

No Donations.

No lag.

Over 1k ppl online.

Chronicle 5 Official.

Quest needed to change your class.

Buffs/Dance/Songs have normal time (20/2/2).

No special features.

Check Here:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=13428.0

• 1 month later...

Your the admin of that server? Ill take a look at its website ;D

But suggest more server please :D

(also this post is used to pass the topic to first page, once the section is getting full)

heh you can try www.l2bloodyhell.com

10x10x10x rates

Interlude Server *Just Started*

No Spawn PK (Protection System for 120 seconds)

Skill can be learned without Spell Books

Custom C Grade Shop (Armors/Weapons)

Custom Grocer at Giran

Geodata & Pathnodes

Custom Newbie buffer until level 61

1st and 2nd Class Change Quest Marks can be obtained at the Grocer located at Giran Town.

Noblesse Quest & Olympiad

All Sieges

Interlude skills/Areas

Events Organized by the GMs

Cursed Weapons

All Raid Bosses and Quests

100% Uptime & Stability

No more chit chat, just join and see for yourself!

Server's Hardware:

Quad Core Xeon 3220

4GB ECC DDR2 Ram

2x 73GB SCSI 15k RPM disks on raid 1

100 mbps (burstable to 1GBPS)

Windows Enterprise Edition x64

Killer007 is the developer ;)

we both know, i think, that l2off is more stable and have more security ;D Thats where l2off wins, l2j is better in the features..And I look for a retail like....Bloody Hell moving ct1. u should have said that...If it moves i cant play so i quit already...

Ok, might be true, but you still have to answer about the legal part.

L2j is protected by the GNU GPL Licenses, what is L2Off? Leaked and stolen, it's thievery what all L2Off servers are doing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 🏆 Lineage ][  HIRO 🛡️  🏆 Very Long Term Project! 🛡️ ⚔️ OPENING FRIDAY 17TH MAY 2024 ⚔️ ✨ Server Classic 1.0 ✨     Will be upgraded to 1.5 and 2.0         saving items and chars ! 📃 3x XP/SP/Adena 3x Spoil! 🪙 No pay 2 win ! 🪙 🎁 Event every week end   🛡️ Colored Armor skins and goodies 🗡️  🔏 Anti bot anti ddos    🔸 Active support   🌐 Discord: https://discord.gg/4CZMxpNwgQ   🌐 Website: https://lineage2hiro.com/
    • Welcome to my store :https://ultrasstore11.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord :@ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11 Whatsapp ; +212614849119
    • Trying to add a Heal Over Time to flame and frost armor skills since Archmage & Spellslinger dont get a leech skill. I figured I would try to just add params in the skill xmls but the server dont like that at ALL the way I tried it. Anyone know if this is even possible?
    • Hi), we are searching dev for IL buff shop code. 
    • Im sorry you paid for something that is in a config file....   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Premium Drop Configuration # These rates will be applied to premium char if AutoLoot in Drops.ini is TRUE # otherwise might create some exploits with pickup action # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # General drop multiplier if item id is NOT in PrRateDropItemsById list PremiumRateDropItems = 2 # Specific multipliers for items, if you add one items in this list will # bypass PremiumRateDropItems # TIP: if you have one item id in Rates.ini for example 57,20 # This rate will multiply 20 * your number here so be carefull PrRateDropItemsById = 57,2;40002,2     This is inside PremiumService.ini, the yellow text above are the (itemID,DropMultiplier) you can separate items with semicolon. like in most of the .ini files. I should add that the above .ini file is in a hi5 pack so for aCis and other revisions Im not sure if its the same.
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock