[Preview] L2 Survival.

Don't know what you guys find in this server. Another IL server with no special (''unique'') features or what-so-ever. A simple ''gray'' IL server which population will be around 100 people (50 of them will be in 1 server-ruling clan (/duel vs clan member is so cool isn't it?)) in ~3 months after opening. Can't imagine why anyone should/want to play here.

Also,

WASNT U THE PUSSY WHO CRIED IN THE 1ST PAGE ABOUT THIS SERVER? CHANGED YOUR MIND BR?

Relaxxxxx.

Don't know what you guys find in this server. Another IL server with no special (''unique'') features or what-so-ever. A simple ''gray'' IL server which population will be around 100 people (50 of them will be in 1 server-ruling clan (/duel vs clan member is so cool isn't it?)) in ~3 months after opening. Can't imagine why anyone should/want to play here.

Also,

Relaxxxxx.

well indeed it is a plain simple l2 off server BUT u are really mistaken on the ppl part...today there was 750 ppl on forums as i heard so trust me there gonna be minimum 500 playrs..actually if i see less that 700 i will be surprised.

well indeed it is a plain simple l2 off server BUT u are really mistaken on the ppl part...today there was 750 ppl on forums as i heard so trust me there gonna be minimum 500 playrs..actually if i see less that 700 i will be surprised.

56k or how this pussy is called is totally a retard, i mean, 700 ppl on forums 5 days before the server starts and we are going to have 100 ppl, what a trashtalker. 1000+ for sure

56k or how this pussy is called is totally a retard, i mean, 700 ppl on forums 5 days before the server starts and we are going to have 100 ppl, what a trashtalker. 1000+ for sure

y i believe about 1k as well...no need to flame thought after all that is what he wants so he can make more posts....

Also,

Relaxxxxx.

It's Sawk's 7th server, didn't you know that the more times someone opens and closes servers the more popular they become?

You eat bread with a mouth like that?

Anyway, I've been playing in servers like that (unlike you who'll be playing your 1st server with rates less than 1000x). It gets a lot of population in first 3 months, then everyone get bored and leaves, in 3 months, 1/2 year population will be ~100.

P.S. If you don't ''give a shit about me'' why do you even bother replying? It's a game you're flaming about, relax and play it, lmao.

You eat bread with a mouth like that?

Anyway, I've been playing in servers like that (unlike you who'll be playing your 1st server with rates less than 1000x). It gets a lot of population in first 3 months, then everyone get bored and leaves, in 3 months, 1/2 year population will be ~100.

P.S. If you don't ''give a shit about me'' why do you even bother replying? It's a game you're flaming about, relax and play it, lmao.

that's not what u said in ur first post buyt w/e....for most players at this time 3 months of nice gaming is fine...so this is ok as far as i am concered..