[Preview] L2 Survival.

LOLD

Clan pvps 9v9?LMAO..

And btw I was member of the VEs in mxc and Dust..

VEs sucked ballz to plastic clan the first to weeks of the server. then we stoped coz of the corrupted gm and the clan members (we) got inactive becouse of r/l and 80% of the us went to official american aion server.

anyway past is past. we cant bring it back. but from what ive saw VEs were just brs.

I was MenG on l2dust. did sb+12focus in first 2 weeks when i was playing there. then i returned in december and and did db+14 the custom armor +6 and valakas+5 just with trades from zero :D

It will get 500-600 ppl at grand opening. It will peak at 900 during the first week, and it will die 2 weeks later. Average lifespawn barelly 1 month.

Thats from someone who got 200 dollars betting on how fast l2survival ( first one ) would close. :).

I can go on explaining the reasons why such servers are "bubbles" with high starting population and 1 month life spawn only, but its not really interesting as noobs will keep on playing "bubble" servers.

It will get 500-600 ppl at grand opening. It will peak at 900 during the first week, and it will die 2 weeks later. Average lifespawn barelly 1 month.

Thats from someone who got 200 dollars betting on how fast l2survival ( first one ) would close. :).

I can go on explaining the reasons why such servers are "bubbles" with high starting population and 1 month life spawn only, but its not really interesting as noobs will keep on playing "bubble" servers.

/die

the features rock i will join you for sure

What about the features actually rocks? hmm? Just to illustrate my point I'm going to show you how many of those features aren't even made by Sawk and are on EVERY INTERLUDE L2OFF SERVER THAT THERE IS.

General Informations :

* Full Interlude OFF Server

* Rate : XP : 50x - Adena : 200x

* Fully working Interlude skills DVAMPIRE

* Fully retail like skills DVAMPIRE

* Fully working clan system DVAMPIRE

* Debuff bar working. DVAMPIRE

* Skill auto learning CTRL+H "false" -> "true" in skillacquire.txt

* Offline shopping system DVAMPIRE AND DEPMAX64

* No deleveling bug DEPMAX64

* Bugless geodata DVAMPIRE

* DDOS protection system ( by Sawk ) BY DEPMAX64 NOT SAWK

* Active staff

* Fair donations : Donations only for AIO, Nobless and fun items.

* Most of the teleport spawn are safe COPY PASTE FROM THIS FORUM (As proven by the fact that only "most" are safe)

* Castle benefits system WTF is this? Probably C+P from this forum anyway

Quests :

* Class changer, no quest needed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd class C+P From this forum

* Red Pipette Knife in shop 1 line in AI.obj or multisell.txt

* For the rest of the quest you have to do it yourself

Olympiad Informations :

* Interlude OFF Olympiad system L2OFF C4/DVAMPIRE

* The olympiad period is 2 weeks

* Olympiad is from 20:00 to 00:00 GMT+1 everyday L2OFF C4

* You need 9 match and 1 wins to be eligible to hero L2OFF C4

* The reuse of the skill is reseted after each olympiad match so you are abble to sign in again instantly and not wait for 1 hours for the skill reuse like on the others server DEPMAX64

* You can check the hero and olympiad period Here

And the rest is just more copy and paste plug and play bullshit from this forum and others.

Sawk said in forum that he didn't make it for money this time.Just for the community.

I believe him coz he said he will make some events with real cash as reward too (LOL).(First castle owners will recieve some $$ etc.)

Sawk said in forum that he didn't make it for money this time.Just for the community.

I believe him coz he said he will make some events with real cash as reward too (LOL).(First castle owners will recieve some $$ etc.)

You mean about L2 Survival or about his other server?? [L2 Renewal]

That is an incredibly simple marketing technique that has been used for years in any retail area.

Offering cash-prizes increase the interest in his server, and in turn, the donations he will ultimately get, so by spending say $300 on an event, he will gain $3000 back for it... It's not rocket science...

BTW, if he was really doing it for the community, he would cap the donations at the monthly server cost, and have a real-time donation tracking system fully public on his website. Admittedly that would be easy to fake and show it as having received $1000 when in actuality you received $5000, but at least it would be a start.

If Sawk had ANY interest in the "community" then he wouldn't have closed the server the last 3 times despite having received more than enough donations to cover the running cost.

WASNT U THE PUSSY WHO CRIED IN THE 1ST PAGE ABOUT THIS SERVER? CHANGED YOUR MIND BR?