[L2J]GoldenArmy

L2Rave

no i am talking about hero, apiga reward is  great

after restart they lose hero.!Is not for ever -.-.!

And if you mean the hero buffs..the time is normal.!ex: heroic valor = 1 minute and re-use time = 20 minutes.!

after restart they lose hero.!Is not for ever -.-.!

And if you mean the hero buffs..the time is normal.!ex: heroic valor = 1 minute and re-use time = 20 minutes.!

ok and what about +20 weapons?when max is 18 i know it's from event but come on ...

Traitor with ur new changes..30 ppl left server in just 1 day..and the others said that if in 1 day u don't make thingz like they were..they will leave server too..and its true since the only playable class is mage..but not even that since buff slots are low and there are no improved buffs in buffer..

ok and what about +20 weapons?when max is 18 i know it's from event but come on ...

+20 weapon? no1 have +20 lol.!

we dont give enchanted items from event.!

Traitor with ur new changes..30 ppl left server in just 1 day..and the others said that if in 1 day u don't make thingz like they were..they will leave server too..and its true since the only playable class is mage..but not even that since buff slots are low and there are no improved buffs in buffer..

about what changes you talk?i dont have make any changes yet lol.!and about buff slots is (buffs = 35 , song/dances = 25).!

how much more you want?100?

and about improved buffs you can make a buffer.It's a x5000 server , not x10-x50, so you can exp buffers very fast.!

+20 weapon? no1 have +20 lol.!

we dont give enchanted items from event.!

about what changes you talk?i dont have make any changes yet lol.!and about buff slots is (buffs = 35 , song/dances = 25).!

and about improved buffs you can make a buffer.It's a x5000 server , not x10-x50, so you can exp buffers very fast.!

Sir i saw 1 archer linked me a +20 Dynasty bow. But its not bug or cheat or whatever. Its really +18 but when GM chucky made an event H&S [u look for soul ores he dropped in kamael village and bam u win a +2] His reward is +2 to any weapon, so obviously the guy who won got +18 bow and gm chucky made the bow +20. the name of character with +20 bow is Hell**** something i forgot but starts like it.

Sir i saw 1 archer linked me a +20 Dynasty bow. But its not bug or cheat or whatever. Its really +18 but when GM chucky made an event H&S [u look for soul ores he dropped in kamael village and bam u win a +2] His reward is +2 to any weapon, so obviously the guy who won got +18 bow and gm chucky made the bow +20. the name of character with +20 bow is Hell**** something i forgot but starts like it.

only one +20 was and now  its +18...i tell Chucky to dont give anymore +20 weapons.!It's ok now.!

about what changes you talk?i dont have make any changes yet lol.!

400 atk speed on glady and 350 atk speed on tank is ok?while mages have 1600 casting?

anyway this server failed in 1 day bcus u don't seem to know how to balance classes and u messed up so..i am leaving server

and about buff slots is (buffs = 35 , song/dances = 25).!

35 buff slots are NOT enough since there are no improved buffs in buffer..and improved buffs are not at forgotten skills shop either..so even if i make the buffers..they don't have the buffs! u think i didn't try? pf

u'r not speaking with a newbie...i play epilogue more than u and know how thingz work mr.''I know all''

400 atk speed on glady and 350 atk speed on tank is ok?while mages have 1600 casting?

anyway this server failed in 1 day bcus u don't seem to know how to balance classes and u messed up so..i am leaving server

check it better.!

they fixed server...finally ....btw  you must add forgotten books improve

books added

35 buff slots are NOT enough since there are no improved buffs in buffer..and improved buffs are not at forgotten skills shop either..so even if i make the buffers..they don't have the buffs! u think i didn't try? pf

u'r not speaking with a newbie...i play epilogue more than u and know how thingz work mr.''I know all''

books added!

No comment for the last line .........

books added!

No comment for the last line .........

good..now the only thing u have to do is unbann 80% of the old chars..since no1 can login with their main chars cuz they have been banned  :P

and why u don't answer in game?!?!

good..now the only thing u have to do is unbann 80% of the old chars..since no1 can login with their main chars cuz they have been banned  :P

and why u don't answer in game?!?!

this ppls banned from one gm..that gm now is banned and some ppls have unbanned!!i need the names for i can unban all.!

btw i answer at game when i can, because i log from my work and sometimes i dont saw who talk me.!

ok traitor...i am sorry..i know u are busy..if u want i can help u since u messed up even to put all improved buffs in forgoten scroll and make them 3 hours duration..if u want some help pm me in game or send me a pm..i will help u find a buffer with full buffs and scheme cuz this sux..making buffers and then some buffs missing and have retail duration...

ok traitor...i am sorry..i know u are busy..if u want i can help u since u messed up even to put all improved buffs in forgoten scroll and make them 3 hours duration..if u want some help pm me in game or send me a pm..i will help u find a buffer with full buffs and scheme cuz this sux..making buffers and then some buffs missing and have retail duration...

ok i will go out now because its work time :(

if you have any problem report it at forum thx