A Sony Ericsson's issue - Help :)

MasterDisaster

Hello everybody!

It's about 2 months now that I own "Sony Ericsson W995"!

Well,every SE model has the same damned problem(can be called lack of modification too)!I can't add a password to protect it against the annoying children or idiots who try to search my messages.

I don't mean the "SIM Card" locking nor the "Phone Protect" method.

I want to add a password so this password has to be added in before somebody enters the main menu or some specific folders!

Any help will be appreciated.

Any idiotic comments like "Buy NOKIA" will be flamed :)

Its a sony ericsson issue :'/

Before few months i wanted to add password to my SMS messages because everyone were touching my phone and i was getting pissed off cuz they were looking at them.

The only solution was just to delete my private messages. :/

another good reason

give the girls who you are smsing with a difirent name like cola or soda or w/e

no1 knows who they are anymore :)

thats how i do it :)

another good reason

give the girls who you are smsing with a difirent name like cola or soda or w/e

no1 knows who they are anymore :)

thats how i do it :)

Noez.I tried that once.I was smsing two girls.Coca Cola and mentos.Guess what happened. . .

Noez.I tried that once.I was smsing two girls.Coca Cola and mentos.Guess what happened. . .

aahahahhaha XD

you mixed it up :D

anyway.. its a good idea to do.. :)

i never got confused as long if you remember whats going on:p

aahahahhaha XD

you mixed it up :D

anyway.. its a good idea to do.. :)

i never got confused as long if you remember whats going on:p

Well it's not only that.

For example,I am smsing a friend of me(girl) to help me with something and the girl I want to do something with checks my messages and finds her name in.Soda won't help me :*!

I had the same problem with my SE. I wanted a password for my phone but i couldn't find something. I searched in google, i made a topic here but nothing :-\ I think you can't do something.

u just cant do anything about it! there are some applications but they are just boolshits

I know.I had one long time ago and I could lock only media.The worst thing is that I should do it one - by - one!

1)look i was searching for something like that before 5 months too i didnt find anything except some shity .jar programs for pictures and videos go to www.getjar.com and have a search about messeges locker or something like that (when i tryed i didnt findanything u may be luck)

2) u can delete ur messeges or not to give ur phone to kids

There's this computer program, mySonyEricsson or something, that allows you to save everything on your pc (calls, sms, contacts) by just plugging your phone and opening the program. You can put yer messages in there and then delete them from your phone.

EDIT : Float's Mobile Agent 2 and MyPhoneExplorer    are the programs. You can find them at myw995.lasyk.net  (IT"S NOT WAREZ, yOU MR X WANNABEMOD)