interlude [L2J] L][ Evo

CorLeoNe

I cant conect with server... ;/ i downloaded patch extract to l2 folder, unzip and i cant see eVo Starter file.... and when i use option to see all file  isee l2 icon so use it and when i write ID and psw is nothing to do

maybe because your antivirus block it, try again and this time disable your antiguard or add evo starter.exe to exceptions. try to make a new topic on our forum and to read the instructions from Download section : http://www.l2evo.ro/downloads-download-a-play.html

Mages have now a higher skills range, because archers got 1200 on normal attack ( from 900 to 1100). In this way the ballance betweem archers and mages will be a little bit more better

Well you made mages stronger vs archers but same goes to other classe's like tanks, duelist, tyrants etc. How about them? They should suffer because of archers? Wake up dude...

Well,if you get a disconnect or smth(by a connection reset or smth else)and try to login again you're taking the message that the account is already in use ! And after you press login again,it does not give me any message!

Also , the site is not loading....

yes, our website hoster have some maintenance problems, but our server is online, over 100 players, here you have the patch : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZU4Y94BR

1. put it in your l2 directory

2. run it

3. start the game from system folder with evo starter.exe

4.  for vista or seven right click on evo starter.exe -> Run as Administrator

5. auto create accounts

CorLeoNe, I noticed how you nerfed Tyrant stuns to like 0% instead of 60% like it was before... Also, you forgot about Bishop banes (shield/WindWalk removal) and Trance which has 0 reuse and lasts for 10 sec or more, when constantly cast, it is a very annoying skill. Please fix the bishop skills like Cancel and the Necro banes to work are debuffs, not buff lifters, and maybe add more reuse delay to Trance or reduce rate.

CorLeoNe, I noticed how you nerfed Tyrant stuns to like 0% instead of 60% like it was before... Also, you forgot about Bishop banes (shield/WindWalk removal) and Trance which has 0 reuse and lasts for 10 sec or more, when constantly cast, it is a very annoying skill. Please fix the bishop skills like Cancel and the Necro banes to work are debuffs, not buff lifters, and maybe add more reuse delay to Trance or reduce rate.

y sure..so the bishop alone can't defend himself..i mean...healers don't have only to ''heal''...

the have to debuff too..:P

Necro banes were changed to debuffs, Cancel was changed to a debuff, so Bishop banes should be a debuff too along with summoner banes. + that archer's Hamstring lands at 85%.

That is what I meant... how about doing that for Bishop banes and Hamstring... Notice how no other classes can catch up to a archer when their speed is brought to 60, and Hamtring lands alot.