What do you believe? Argentina vs Mexico...Who will be the winner?

K4rmaArr0ws

Even i hate Argentina because of Maradonna [a drug dealer boy], will win. I dont want it, but Argentina will win because of Messi because of his passion for football and technique. But the solution is 2 kicks. I dont think that he is gonna risk it more.

Even i hate Argentina because of Maradonna [a drug dealer boy], will win. I dont want it, but Argentina will win because of Messi because of his passion for football and technique. But the solution is 2 kicks. I dont think that he is gonna risk it more.

messi???have you saw him vs greece?? argentina isnt only messi..>.<

I hope Mexico Will win cause Argentina dont let the greeks to win and pass to the next round

and from my site mexico played very good football on the group stages so why the cant win against Argentina?

Why you made full topic about this subject

while i already got a topic about this for weeks?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=151193.0

JajaJajajAJajaj

i got the score 3-1 i suggested...i got the 4-6 total goals bet plus the score(either mexico win either argetnina with the same score) i failed only at the half time score...i gain real $$$ whilst you all bet pixels :D ...pitiful argentina needs referee's assistance to score against mexico(30minutes on defence(?)with messi not really playing but only gaining cards...same did in nigeria and greece now with mexico).sadly argentina will get raped by germany next round(2-0 1/1 on bet...podolski-gomez scorers) :)

germany is not mexico or greece or korea...now it has a real game.

now laugh again when you wake up...

(ha-ha-ha....)