[L2 OFF] L2 Paradise Reborn

TetaBaby

Can u make cov/renewal/dance 1 hour too?

Well, that why server is a bit "unique" from the other Mid-Rates around.

This Low-Duration cov/renewal/dance really makes the game more fun, and increase the cooperativity. :)

DDos - update

I recently had a conversation with an admin of another server.

He claimed he knows the person behind this attack, but has not disclosed who it is.

According to him, person attacking us is getting payed to do so by somebody else.

Note: This info is not verified so I cannot claim this to be absolute truth.

If this however may be true, then it is reasonable to say we require substantially better (and more expensive) protection than we currently possess.

I took game-server offline as of few minutes ago as leaving online does nothing but irritate players that manage to log ingame.

We are currently revising our (limited) options regarding prevention (or rather migitation) of this attack.

We will:

a) replace datacenter all together and switch to a new one that offers higher quality protection (such as ciscoguard)

b) Purchase services from companies that specialize in ddos migitation

It is currently sunday evening so we cannot do much.

We will keep you up to date on progress first thing in the morning (after we contact sales in working hours). For now, please be patient.

Please be aware that we wish to resolve this issue as soon as possible and provide you all with a lag-free and enjoyable gameplay.

It was never our intent to be offline.

We know you are upset because you cannot play. So are we.

After all, we as admins invested the most of our time, effort and money into it this.

Posted on 27 Jun 2010 by Vim

Server is still curently down, this was a really bad start(and bad luck too:/), just like L2MXC.

Failed server, all we all expected.

I don't think so, server's features are great!

It was just bad luck or bad protection against attacks.

Maybe this server doesn't fit you after all. xD

The server is a complete garbage, along with its admin PyroMaker. People that cant code shit, develop other skills to attract ppl, which usually is propaganda and manipulation. PyroMaker has shown multiple times, that his servers are a 1-2 month attempt to collect some money. Then he finds a cheap excuse to close, dissappears for half a year and then comes back with another 1-2 month server to get donations and to dissappear again.

There are people living from idiots ( like most of you in this forum ) , who jump in every stupid server opening for no apparent reason without doing any judgement.

The server has nothing unique. Its just a normal 35x zone server like sublimity , dismay, vendeta, survival, forever bla bla bla. He will open get some 700 ppl online for 1-2 months, the stupid ones will donate, once he gets the money the server closes.

He did it already two times, he will do it again and again and again, as long as idiots like you go and play in his server.

What he gets ? Lots of money. What you get ? Probably balls on chin ...

I don't think so, server's features are great!

It was just bad luck or bad protection against attacks.

Maybe this server doesn't fit you after all. xD

I dont think so, another one server is much more better than this.

The server has nothing unique. Its just a normal 35x zone server like sublimity , dismay, vendeta, survival, forever bla bla bla.

Wrong.

The diference from these servers that you mentioned is now that songs/dances/cov etc haven't the duration of normal buffs.

And with just this little change, it brings many many changed to the gameplay, now classes can me more ballanced and not only archers that have all the appropriate buffs to deal 5k criticals, and all server is archer class or maybe dagger.

The diference from these servers that you mentioned is now that songs/dances/cov etc haven't the duration of normal buffs.

Thats the unique feature  :o ? Tweaking songs dances to have a different duration ... thats unique.

Thats the unique feature  :o ? Tweaking songs dances to have a different duration ... thats unique.

Your my new hero.

Enlighten the l2 crowd my friend - Let them demand more than fr3d or russkey packs!

Thats the unique feature  :o ? Tweaking songs dances to have a different duration ... thats unique.

Yeah we need 1minute to make a unique feature xD

Fail server this one, and Fail gm's.