[Question] L2 License

BruT

Buy a license of l2 from NC? lmao.

He want to open L2 Off server, i think.

Apparently they do not give licenses, plus if they catch your server you will be sued and you will have to pay them the your rest of life.

Does someone know where and how can i buy a license from ncsoft for Lineage2? any info ?

rolf ?licence?mabye you want acc for official?

or license for server ?

(if its the second i will laught until tomorrow)

He want to open L2 Off server, i think.

Apparently they do not give licenses, plus if they catch your server you will be sued and you will have to pay them the your rest of life.

Drama... if they catch you the will say to you close the server after 3 dayz you haven't done it they smite you

Then why ncsoft just doesn't close their servers? there are more than 250k registered users and about 10-30k players ?

they can still be in competition with the thiefs.

Even Tera was stoled.

This is the world.

Would you kill yourself if someone steal your pocket at bus?

Even Tera was stoled.

This is the world.

no :D

Even Tera was stoled.

This is the world.

Clever dude,detected.

And i will kill the thief.

if someone would try to steal my wallet i will PUT OUT MY GUN AND SHOT HIM IN HIS -beep-ING HEAD

the reason why none of the generals is accepting you at army. :D

Yes , can't you read ? how did the amerikan/russian officials bought a license from ncsoft then?

they bought? hahaha.

As erol wrote, the files were stolen / leaked.

and even if they sold a "licence" like Intrepid said, do you think you could buy it? roflmfao

they bought? hahaha.

As erol wrote, the files were stolen / leaked.

and even if they sold a "licence" like Intrepid said, do you think you could buy it? roflmfao

Mr.Satan russians are business mans :) if you put up a good deal they sell it ;)