[List - Share] L2J Projects & Guiding.

you don't have revs,forum anyway .You saw my topic which i have it 1 month now,update it every day and you make yours without telling about mine.Mistakes,probs or something -.-

Jesus,i am not jealous ....I made a topic about project to help some guys ,not to prove something....I was updating every day,you saw it and you didn't tell Anything,neither a negative comment or positive...You just create yours,from the first day sticky,not many options about projects,only a little description and now you say to me where it is,& that i am jealous...

L2jLive:

Comment: All I'm gonna say is that this is the G Epilogue version of L2JTeon. I hope you get me!

L2jTeon?

Are you kidding whit me?

My project does not use L2jTeon Sources/Devs...

Please, change your comment...

You haven't even mentioned l2jfree, lol.

My topic is complete, and that's why I stickied it.

If you can make something more organised, then I'll sticky yours.

Jealous >_>

Oh rly? And where is it? :)

Lol, did you create any of these? NO.

Here it is Click

HAh,he took them from me and i have prooves.Go see my topic and watch series.You will see the same series -.- .Don't lying..

you don't have revs,forum anyway .You saw my topic which i have it 1 month now,update it every day and you make yours without telling about mine.Mistakes,probs or something -.-

Jesus,i am not jealous ....I made a topic about project to help some guys ,not to prove something....I was updating every day,you saw it and you didn't tell Anything,neither a negative comment or positive...You just create yours,from the first day sticky,not many options about projects,only a little description and now you say to me where it is,& that i am jealous...

What options should I add, smarty?

L2jLive:

Comment: All I'm gonna say is that this is the G Epilogue version of L2JTeon. I hope you get me!

L2jTeon?

Are you kidding whit me?

My project does not use L2jTeon Sources/Devs...

Please, change your comment...

You didn't get what I mean.

Here it is Click

HAh,he took them from me and i have prooves.Go see my topic and watch series.You will see the same series -.- .Don't lying..

Allow me to repeat.

Did you make any of these banners?

NO.

Allow me to repeat.

Did you make any of these banners?

NO.

I never said that.

Anyway do whatever you want,you destroy one topic just to know it.And you was saying to us,to stop see staff team like enemy....

What options should I add, smarty?

Go check my locked topic and copy paste it SMART.

Comment: The worst option you've got. Non professional developers, non retail (not even close) features, dirty customisations, useless files. To sum up, does not worth a penny.

kkkkkkk

maybe you have something  better to show us!?

why do you to speak ill of others you're the best. ;D ;D

1) @Jimaras: The next time you spam I'll smite you.

2) @Celko (or w/e your name is): Stop crying boy, I didn't lock your topic or junk it. In your topic you don't even include huge projects like L2JFree.

3) @lekino: So? It's better than other wannabe projects.

4) @Guma!: Brasil / Brazil is a big shit. Take a look at the dev help sections. People have problems only with your pack. The reason? You've got a java wannabe to work for you (jimaras) and you can't even make a clean code.

Now everybody stop crying because I added bad comments for your projects, it's just the truth.

1) @Jimaras: The next time you'll spam I'll smite you.

2) @Celko (or w/e your name is): Stop crying boy, I didn't lock your topic or junk it. In your topic you don't even include huge projects like L2JFree.

3) @lekino: So? It's better than other wannabe projects.

4) @Guma!: Brasil / Brazil is a big shit. Take a look at the dev help sections. People have problems only with your pack. The reason? You've got a java wannabe to work for you (jimaras) and you can't even make a clean code.

Now everybody stop crying because I added bad comments for your projects, it's just the truth.

(last comment for me)

2)I am not crying,(soz for gr tags)[gr] ayto poy ekanes einai poystia!.[/gr]I was updating my topic 1 month now,every day update and now....Anyway.I stop it here.

Dooh, I'm bored of this greek stupidity "NO, I am right and you are wrong". If your IQ does not allow you to understand a few things and make a normal conversation then ask for a brain transplant.

Thanks.