[L2J] Exclusive-Network - 1+1 PvP

Ex-Network.eu

Looks like a great place to waste our times at until the 3rd week when it closes.

Please rate the server on the FAIL meter, 1 being GREAT SERVER, 10 being BR/GR world.

Sever is not that bad the only reason keeping me from joining the server is the buff time. I mean seriously i wouldn't want to play mid-hr PVP servers and play quatrebox so i can be buffed that's just retarded and i find it dumb. You should seriously increase buff time imho.

It's not soo easy server where u get buff's from npc or u can put your dual boxes on follow your main char :) you cant ,u must be organised have support classes in party etc etc. I think this will be great mass pvp with recharges,buffers,and dd classes =). Most people like that idea and i dont know why you're not? you're lazy or smth :)

Looks like a great place to waste our times at until the 3rd week when it closes.

Please rate the server on the FAIL meter, 1 being GREAT SERVER, 10 being BR/GR world.

I must dissapoint you :) we wasted soo much time for work on this server ,exactly since 2009 november so we wont close it :). Ahh and about BR/GR - LoL , we are international server :)

Problem is, will there be enough of a community to have so many buffers?

Yes many ppl will join this server ,this server is almost on every international forum i mean polish,french,german etc etc... also it's on toplist and will be on hopzone when start ,already big whole clans from DN ,divinity ,and others server will join there :) There will be much people so dont worry :)

Problem is, will there be enough of a community to have so many buffers?

Lazy.. so lazy, make support class on your sub lol :D or get a friends, playing alone

This is not server for kids who want to have full equipment, full buff, max enchant after 3 hours, and play 3 days, if u like that things, this is not server for u :* here you have to smepn some time to get stuff and kill rbs :D

Lazy.. so lazy, make support class on your sub lol :D or get a friends, playing alone

This is not server for kids who want to have full equipment, full buff, max enchant after 3 hours, and play 3 days, if u like that things, this is not server for u :* here you have to smepn some time to get stuff and kill rbs :D

Exactly like he said :)

Sever is not that bad the only reason keeping me from joining the server is the buff time. I mean seriously i wouldn't want to play mid-hr PVP servers and play quatrebox so i can be buffed that's just retarded and i find it dumb. You should seriously increase buff time imho.

yea you have right.. even most of the low rate servers have 1 hour buff time.. and I think that alot of players will leave just becouse of bufftime..

I will join for sure couse of features and many GM which are playing a lot in L2(i hate home made servers). buffs rates should be higher like 1.5 more or 2x more .

I know that you put big pressure on team play , but u have to get a really big amount of players to get buffed pt which will have pleasure from playing .

But even with 20 minutes buffs , amount of players will grown , and u wont lose any Pro Players .

I will join for sure couse of features and many GM which are playing a lot in L2(i hate home made servers). buffs rates should be higher like 1.5 more or 2x more .

I know that you put big pressure on team play , but u have to get a really big amount of players to get buffed pt which will have pleasure from playing .

But even with 20 minutes buffs , amount of players will grown , and u wont lose any Pro Players .

See You IG :) Wish u GL&HF

i think buff rates are ok, they are dbl the retail time . Well for mid -high rate srvr is a bit low but its something to make the server more Retail like & it will make all classes useful :D

Yeah! That was our MAIN idea :)

haha awesome video! xD lol i laugh so hard

Thx :)