[L2J] Exclusive-Network - 1+1 PvP

Ex-Network.eu

2v0nart.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

Server is growing every day. More and more new clans coming. Amazing pvp/ balanced farm and alot of rbs / pvp. Moreover its without

any lags.  Like ~ 200 online.  Server 4 days old.   Pvp all the time @ raids / farm.

- dedicated machine = lagless

- alot of updates

- best l2j geodata ( which is paid )

- alot of pvp

- easy farm

- cool pvp at raid at open area

Imo its woth to try. Since there is no ++ weaps and nothing is overpowered.

In my opinion, server is pretty good based on the other l2jfail servers but its not worth playing if you don't have free time... you need to xp buffers and you can't do it with your high lvl char and thats really boring... ++ the mats you need to get for the armors or weps...

but if you have free time and nothing else to do i suggest you to join.

EDIT: Also what made me not join is the buffs time.. thats really stupid if you think its a high rate server.Hell no im not gonna rebuff my ass every 5 mins and no im not gonna open 4 boxes to carry with me my buffers and other shits.

EDIT2: Forgot to mention that to get subclass and nobless you need to kill rbs or do the Q and farm the needed items.To kill rbs i guess you need a clan and i actually think all clans are full of kids which i don't like.

anyway gl with it

yes u have right, this is not server for kids of high rate 2k+ servers :) if you want to get stuff in 10min, play 3 hours and than leave server because you are bored, this is not server for you

back to town every 5min? boxes? dude u really don't understand the idea of server..

do you know what mean team play and supporting each other? find clan, party, make sub with support class and fight together

im sure that u never played any low rate, do u even know how to craft?

clans of kids? ohh no, did they kill you and now you are crying this is bad server?

a few words for you: get lost you kid of high rates

lol best geodata? it's a piece of shit geodata. the rest is nice, to be honest there are not 200+ players and it will never be , because only the zergs take the rb's and you have to be polish to join the zerg, and the reason i say that there are not 200+ players it's because everyone has it's own bd,sws,wc,pp box. Like i said the server it's nice and it's worth to play but with the zerg.

yes u have right, this is not server for kids of high rate 2k+ servers :) if you want to get stuff in 10min, play 3 hours and than leave server because you are bored, this is not server for you

back to town every 5min? boxes? dude u really don't understand the idea of server..

do you know what mean team play and supporting each other? find clan, party, make sub with support class and fight together

im sure that u never played any low rate, do u even know how to craft?

clans of kids? ohh no, did they kill you and now you are crying this is bad server?

a few words for you: get lost you kid of high rates

You don't know me so speak better next time you -beep-en retard.I didn't even bother xping because i don't wanna waste my free time on l2 servers thats full of retards like you.I prefer Real Life, i don't know if this word means anything to you but it means everything to me.

I've mostly played a c4 mid rate server with more than 1.5k people and i know what team play and supporting each other is.Better than you do actually.

No i never played a low rate server because like i said before i don't like wasting my time.Low rate server.. it takes you months to get full gear maybe more and after a while server closes so no point playing.For me l2 is like a hobby and not part of my life.Oh and yes i know how to craft even if i haven't played any low rate server.Just because you played low rate server doesn't mean you know more than some others who haven't played.Look at urself.. from low rates you're here playing an high rate l2java server.

Now get ur ass on the server and stop criticising me because what i did, was to comment on the features and nothing more.I also mentioned thats not an l2jfail server like all the others and its worth playing if you have free time.And before you reply read carefully because you didn't reply to my post you just tried to look cool on ur post something that you didn't achieve.

hf

Robert, as you told, you never played low rate, so don't talk about something that u have no idea, and don't insult me because i didn't insult you. I just saw your criticism and answered for it, that's all. If you don't want  to waste your time, what are you doing here? go outside :D If you want to play l2 you MUST waste your time, l2 always was and always will be wasting of time.

lol best geodata? it's a piece of shit geodata. the rest is nice, to be honest there are not 200+ players and it will never be , because only the zergs take the rb's and you have to be polish to join the zerg, and the reason i say that there are not 200+ players it's because everyone has it's own bd,sws,wc,pp box. Like i said the server it's nice and it's worth to play but with the zerg.

It's not my fault that you can't find a friends to play and make your "zerg" with them, and zerg clans? 2 partys are't zerg :) They are just organized and are killing RB's. And when we are talking about that clans, I was surprised when I saw that, but they wrote post in our Forum abut that, they stopped killing RB's for 4 days, to let newbies do that.

newbies? the only clans who kill rb's are sindycate and the polaks. It's about gameplay single players should be able to farm too, or people who don't wanna be a part of the zerg. anyway gl.

Robert, as you told, you never played low rate, so don't talk about something that u have no idea, and don't insult me because i didn't insult you. I just saw your criticism and answered for it, that's all. If you don't want  to waste your time, what are you doing here? go outside :D If you want to play l2 you MUST waste your time, l2 always was and always will be wasting of time.

To criticise and talk about me without knowing anything at all its like insulting me.I criticised the features of the game which are based on facts and what i said its actually the truth.No free time, don't play.Where did you see me saying that was a bad server?And you didn't answered my criticism but you criticised me and kinda insulted me.Oh and i was here to express my opinion about the server.

Btw the difference between low rates and mid rates is the craft and that you need to carry ur bots behind you either get in a party.Everything else its almost the same.And i heard things from many people that have played low rate servers and i didn't heard anything special at all.

Anyway im getting off topic so im out of here.GL

This is a pokemon-like 1+1 which means any race can add any race. Or same race 1+1 substack (except dwarfs ofc)?

Also,

EDIT2: Forgot to mention that to get subclass and nobless you need to kill rbs or do the Q and farm the needed items.To kill rbs i guess you need a clan and i actually think all clans are full of kids which i don't like.

Lol noblesse/subclass quest in L2j high rate server hahaha. Wanted to test it out, but reading this kinda stopped me from installing IL again.

P.S. Just wanted to note, that it's nice to play substack server if it doesn't have buffers. imho buffers alone ruins whole substack server...

i just log on server and look what i found

shot00001n.jpg

Dont pm me with how to do that .......

Anyway the admin dont have to worry since im playing on a russian sevrer.I just wanted to log and see smth

Fake screen :

- doesn't show npcs from the server

- server has got alot of ppl @ town every time

- doesn't show the login from the server @ chat screen

- everything is hidden @ the screen, probly made on a x10k server rotfl

good attemt tho, try harder next time.