[WTS]2 of the best L2J packs around

lolz i can sell cheapest that rev of la2base and l2eclipse :D ^^ hellbound isn't problem to find it all your sells is from la2bases...

I would please you not to spam my topic again.

If you are not interested or don't know the rate of how trustful I am (or not),please skip this topic.

Och my god , why you sell free packs from websites?:D Man do something self....

Just to make it clear,those packs are owned by a friend of mine.He just asked me to advertise since he doesn't visit this forum that much.

I am not a JAVA dev lol!

To tell the truth:

- La2Base

Shitty core. These stupid russians tried to create a good version of Interlude, but ended up with a failed core, full of stupid customisations and dirty coding. It's also the pack in which Harpun is probably based. I suppose you can understand what I mean.

- Eclipse

Isn't that the server that Cod3x used to have? Well, if we take a look at his project & his coding style, I suppose that we have to deal with any teon thingy based Faction Engine, extended on configurations, but really not clean.

- Hellbound

Well, really, I don't want to comment this xD

As a final comment, all I can say is that you should work more on L2J projects, or at least find something better.

I am not willing to create negative advertisement, although all I say is the truth based on facts.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

To tell the truth:

- La2Base

Shitty core. These stupid russians tried to create a good version of Interlude, but ended up with a failed core, full of stupid customisations and dirty coding. It's also the pack in which Harpun is probably based. I suppose you can understand what I mean.

- Eclipse

Isn't that the server that Cod3x used to have? Well, if we take a look at his project & his coding style, I suppose that we have to deal with any teon thingy based Faction Engine, extended on configurations, but really not clean.

- Hellbound

Well, really, I don't want to comment this xD

As a final comment, all I can say is that you should work more on L2J projects, or at least find something better.

I am not willing to create negative advertisement, although all I say is the truth based on facts.

Good luck.

That's enough negative.

• 2 weeks later...