interlude [L2OFF][30x] L2Paradise; The Rebirth

Shadowfox

http://forum.l2paradise.net/news-informations/80-features-30x.html 

• Rates:
    • Experience:  30x
    • Skill Points: 25x
    • Adena: 25x
    • Party level  gap Disabled/Removed
    • Enchanting chance: Retail like (Expensive  enchants to avoid star-wars server)

• Quests:
    • Free  Class  Change NPC (1st / 2nd / 3rd)
    • Subclass Quest Retail Like  (No Items in NPC).  (Subclass bosses drop useful items)
    • Nobless  Quest Items in NPC (Must get barakiel only, no questing)
    • Class  changes - free of charge at NPC
    • Clan level 5 - free of charge at  NPC

• Raidbosses
    • Respawn of AQ:  48 hours  +-1hour
    • Respawn of Baium: 7days +-1hour
    • Respawn of  Zaken: 48 hours +-1hour
    • Respawn of Antharas: 11 days +- 2hours
    • Respawn  of Valakas: 13 days +- 2 hours
    • Respawn of Frintezza: 7 days +- 1  hour
    • Respawn of Orfen/Core: 36 hours +-1hour (All epic raids  are level 80) (All epic raids have boosted status. Much harder to kill -  2 parties on  average)

• GM Shop/Gear
    • GM  Shop with  D/C/B Grade Equipment
    • A Grade Equipment must be  crafted (parts and recipe drop/spoil in  LOA)
    • S Grade Equipment  must be crafted (parts and recipe drop/spoil in  LOA) (Recipe can be  learned on Dwarves).
    • Level 12 (top A grade) soul crystals  drop/spoil in LOA.
    • Level 13 (S grade) leveled manually.
    • Rift  fragments sold in GM Shop (Rift can be utilized for Leveling soul  crystals -> Anakazel or for  spoiling enchants)

• Life stones:
    • Low  chance for  active/passive: Drop/Spoil in LOA.
    • High chance for  active passive: Drop by epic raidbosses (Chances for obtaining either  type of lifestones are low-occasional)

• Buff Time:
    • Buffs:  60  minutes
    • Songs/Dances: 4 minutes
    • Summon  Gift/Blessing: 4 minutes
    • CoV/VoP/Magnus/Prophecies: 4 minutes

• NPC  Buffers:
    • Intended for  newbies:
    • Prophet  buffs - level 1
    • Songs/dances: Song of Earth, Song of Warding,  Dance of Fury, Dance  of Concentration
    • Duration of all: 60  minutes

• Olympiad:
    • Olympiad Period  Time: 1  month
    • Olympiad Time: 6 Hours: 18:00 GTM+1 to 00:00 GTM+1
    • Olympiad  competition: Class based disabled
    • Olympiad location: Giran  Harbor

• Customs:
    • Custom pets never seen  before (ridable)
    • Flaming arrows (optional for  bows)
    • Offline  shops
    • Badbuff protection (toggle on/off)
    • Mana drug  (restores mana over time)

• Non-game related  services:
    • nwatch  (Lineage armory showing clans/characters  status, inventory, skills)
    • Dynamic  signatures (script generated signatures showing player's  gameplay  score, total gameplay, character name/class/race...)
    • Autovoting  system generating "vote points". (They can be used to purchase various  services such as nick change,  color change, level up, etc. They are  considered as FORUM currency)

Voting  system:

Imagine this a global system that interconnects entire paradise.

Example:

You vote on one voting site (out of three/four total).

You receive 5 points.

You can gather up these points to buy nick change for 200 points or  Level up 10 levels with 150 points, or change main class with 300  points, subclass with 100 points and so on.

When you post a message on forum and a mod finds it useful, they +1 your  message.

You earn additional 10 points.

Etc, etc etc. Sky is the limit

Additionally, users will be able to trade these points among themselves.  So if your friend votes 3 times, he'll get 15 points, which he can then  give to you.

You can then use them to buy nick change must faster with his help then  you normally would on your own.

It benefits both players and the server.

I love this system. I hope you do to.

Open beta: 25.6. 20:00 GMT+1

Launch: 26.6. 20:00 GMT+1

server looks good really good....but pyromaker is using paradise name w/o the real owners aproval..and thats a real bad thing...lets just hope server will survive what is coming ^^

I'm sorry but when I heard about this I actually fell off my chair laughing.

Lets look at some facts here...

PyroMaker, for some reason is idolised in this forum despite the fact he can only change numbers in text files, has opened L2Vendetta 3 times (or was it 2?), and closed each time because he wasn't getting enough donations to line his pockets with.

Vim, worse than PyroMaker which almost seems impossible, opened L2Dismay twice and closed both times for the exact same reason.

I mean lets face it, they are using L2Paradise's name for the same reason that dizzan has used 5 other server's names, and as soon as the donations get low the server will close again.

So someone please explain to me why everyone thinks a server created by the combination of 2 of the greediest server owners in the history of L2, is going to be a great server?

why paradise OR survival ?   Paradise AND Survival , because both got different gameplay so people can just switch servers at any time

Best would be if the admins (sawk/vim/pyro) join and make one project with 2 servers imo so the community would be together

why paradise OR survival ?   Paradise AND Survival , because both got different gameplay so people can just switch servers at any time

Best would be if the admins (sawk/vim/pyro) join and make one project with 2 servers imo so the community would be together

WTF??

Why?

They're both using packs they haven't done shit themselves with, except copy pasting and changing numbers?

Why does this make them elite?

They both close servers when there's no more funds, and start new.

Is it the players that join that makes it great? the clans?

Then it is YOU as players make it great, not the admins who do very little and take all credit.

Then why waste your time with server admins, that have proven they don't muster to do anything long term and clearly want money only.

I don't get it.

Do players want quick pvp and then on to next server now adays?

Can someone intelligent give a qualified answer here?

But survival has a more reputable dev than Pyromaker...

This made me giggle like a little school girl...

Comparing the developer ability of Sawk and PyroMaker is like comparing two pieces of dog shit. Shit is shit, doesn't need comparison.

WTF??

Why?

They're both using packs they haven't done shit themselves with, except copy pasting and changing numbers?

Then it is YOU as players make it great, not the admins who do very little and take all credit.

Then why waste your time with server admins, that have proven they don't muster to do anything long term and clearly want money only.

I don't get it.

About Survival, Sawk has brought to the community good servers and renewal is still runing

Paradise got nice features , about donations I do not care because i never spent a cent on the game

Sorry nolifer I do not want to waste 1 year on retail so I can have some pvp, this are servers for 2-3 weeks for me then I will just get a pause for a year.

And about the "someone intelligent"  I wish you could say it face to face so you would never make prejudices anymore

Internet warriors like you piss me off really

WTF??

Why?

I don't get it.

Sorry but L2-Renewal is online since 8 month with no wipe and it still has a decent community, that is why personaly I prefer to join Survival rather the *fake* L2-Paradise, but that is just my opinion, everybody is free to makes what he/she wants.

To be honest, I wanted to go to Survival.

But then Paradise's features got released and I was ecstatic about playing there :D

A midrate, with active supports, ...

Anyway, who gives a flying fuck who did what on his server, as long as runs smoothly and shit works, I couldn't care less who actually did the job.

And about the greedy shit ... well, opening a server takes a lot of work and a lot of funding. If you are taking a risk with putting money into something, it's not more then normal trying to gain from it afterwards.

Isn't that the reason every admin out there made his server in the first place?!

I doubt any of them are "happy" with running break-even.

In my opinion, this server will be great, but all depends on the community. And where is the community now? L2Mxc & the 2 L2Forever servers. Well to be honest, I'd gladly leave any of those servers and play on Paradise (even if I take the risk the server goes down after a month). Seriously, Maxtor has no editing skills whatsoever, he doesn't even know how to change the numbers in a text file. BbanHammer, nigga please, this faggot is as sooo retarded that there's no words to describe it.

About Survival, Sawk has brought to the community good servers and renewal is still runing

Paradise got nice features , about donations I do not care because i never spent a cent on the game

Sorry nolifer I do not want to waste 1 year on retail so I can have some pvp, this are servers for 2-3 weeks for me then I will just get a pause for a year.

And about the "someone intelligent"  I wish you could say it face to face so you would never make prejudices anymore

Internet warriors like you piss me off really

Sorry but L2-Renewal is online since 8 month with no wipe and it still has a decent community, that is why personaly I prefer to join Survival rather the *fake* L2-Paradise, but that is just my opinion, everybody is free to makes what he/she wants.

So in short:

Because sawk kept the SERVER ONLINE, and the fact it had community = AWESOME server, credit sawk.

wtf is that kind of requirements? Of course a server needs to be online?!

And community is you. Not sawk. For Fucks sake.

Why does he get credit for people's actions?

And, should one take it from nocho's point of view.. 1 month servers = BEST! - as long as pvp ensures!

I think that all here forget the most important thing. PyroMaker is the person with biggest experience in creating L2OFF servers + popularize . The oldest L2 Vendetta was up almost 3 years ( 2 years and 6 months ) without a single wipe! Comparing with the other servers atm , its a dream having a server to play on for 3 years without wipe or long downtime. Frankly, I had great moments on that server. Many other people too. I think we should all say him thanks for his efforts. Dont forget that the money are the biggest motivator. You can't blame him for accepting donations.

To be honest, I wanted to go to Survival.

But then Paradise's features got released and I was ecstatic about playing there :D

A midrate, with active supports, ...

Anyway, who gives a flying -beep- who did what on his server, as long as runs smoothly and shit works, I couldn't care less who actually did the job.

And about the greedy shit ... well, opening a server takes a lot of work and a lot of funding. If you are taking a risk with putting money into something, it's not more then normal trying to gain from it afterwards.

Isn't that the reason every admin out there made his server in the first place?!

I doubt any of them are "happy" with running break-even.

In my opinion, this server will be great, but all depends on the community. And where is the community now? L2Mxc & the 2 L2Forever servers. Well to be honest, I'd gladly leave any of those servers and play on Paradise (even if I take the risk the server goes down after a month). Seriously, Maxtor has no editing skills whatsoever, he doesn't even know how to change the numbers in a text file. BbanHammer, nigga please, this faggot is as sooo retarded that there's no words to describe it.

Wait?! What now?

What features, changing a few skills TIME, respawn times of big bosses, NPC buffers.

Hello every single other fukkin server that's PVP?

And wtf is the difference from Pyro to BigBan?

They do the same, change a few zones, change the skills (raw text).

Atleast maxtor hired fr3d to take care of l2mxc, and in no way claims to be great dev or managing admin - he just owns and pays.

He just wants to provide a service for the forum - infact he's sadly/ironicly the most honest admin around.

Your contradicting yourself a alot - and to me (no offence) sound like you'd jump anything that's hyped - wether or not the hype has substance.