[Noble]About my Demotion

Noble®

No, we are also talking about Nobles responsibility regarding GR Spam Topic.

true, but like grisom said. he was inactive so he got demoted..

but as far as i see the msn conversation, this topic, etc i see that it was grisoms choise

and this should be discussed with more people then only grisom

if he realy was, there issn't anything to discuss about anymore and som1 should lock this topic

but as far as i see the msn conversation, this topic, etc i see that it was grisoms choise

and this should be discussed with more people then only grisom

i quote myself again:

people (staffers) didnt had the guts to say a word about noble inactivity, so i had to do it in representation of them.

what good does it make Noble Being angry to half staffers when he can just be angry at me? get it?

i quote myself again:

people (staffers) didnt had the guts to say a word about noble inactivity, so i had to do it in representation of them.

what good does it make Noble Being angry to half staffers when he can just be angry at me? get it?

then maxtor doesn't have a good team as staffers...

i get it, i will stop to talk about this subject:)

then maxtor doesn't have a good team as staffers...

i get it, i will stop to talk about this subject:)

i did the same even on l2mxc forum.

and then ppl start to hate me.

most of mods maxtor recruit on l2mxc worked only for their clan mates.

Me and maxtor are the only but the only ones who made bans there.

I was the one who was rude when it comes for rules. I was the one who didn't had any friend on l2mxc. I was the one who never helped any clan there. i was the only one who spend like 18 hours 100% active there. I was the only one who asked to demote a mod at l2mxc by making a topic at staff section. And still maxtor didn't demote him but i continued my job. And after 1 week the guy i asked for demotiong, backstab and betray Maxtor.

result: I'm the only mod still alive there.

a true mod should be someone with big balls and not an asslicker to admin.

** Note: this wasn't related to this topic subject, but as a quote to chucky about good staffers in general.

I was the one who didn't had any friend on l2mxc.

why you think it ???

i spend online 20 hour per day if i sleep only i am offline..

and i dont get anything for that ..

why you think it ???

what are you talking about?

quote well.

i quote myself again:

You know,some regulars and vip's/donors do the same as the staffers you mentioned.

They want many things to happen but none helps them and you know what crap I am talking about.

The difference is,that the staffers always have the chance to be heard,the rest get shit,and you know it's going like that.

If it's noble's decision then I hope he won't regret it.

Oh,and javier you are kinda wrong.

Let's consider your beloved "Diego Armando Maradona" or "Otto Rehhagel"!They both did great things for their national team but the times they got screwed were more than few.

In the end,they didn't get that blamed or lost their positions.That's because there is some respect over their faces and hopes that they will get theirselves back to what they trully are.

If you got a thing from what I said I guess that you should at least say good bye or apologize.

That's all!

why you think it ???

being online 20 hours a day doing  nothing but posting in spam section and in random sections to get postcount with no helping ppl wont help you to get promoted.

Also you'll be like..none if you get promoted cuz none knows you here.

The demotion of the oldest ('cept Maxtor) person in here for a single topic is what makes me sad - this place is way too soft anymore.

Maxtor get in charge again and decide for his own forum...

being online 20 hours a day doing  nothing but posting in spam section and in random sections to get postcount with no helping ppl wont help you to get promoted.

Also you'll be like..none if you get promoted cuz none knows you here.

wanna send you pm to see where is my post count ?? i do collection now to help members and 300 of my posts its at gr and en L2 J Develop Help..

To begin with, Noble I never told you that I agreed with the re-creation of that topic. All I said was that if it was created, this time I would ban without any warnings whoever did shit.

Secondly, you should have the agreement of most staffers, before discussing something like this in public. You are talking about "Grisom the selfish", but what happens when it comes to this action?

Furthermore, you are acting like guys that leave and post a thread either to flame, or to result in the underestimation of somebody. You've got nothing to prove, the only thing you're gonna earn by posting such chat logs, will be the guaranteed break up of the friendship you once had with Grisom.

Also, I suppose that even if you were mod for years, you were gone too far this time.. I mean.. Okay, wow boards were your professionality, but Global Moderation means that you gotta take a look in every single section, delete stuff in every single section, ban idiots in every single section. And by being called "Top Global Moderator", you are supposed to know this.

Finally, I believe that you overreacted. Chandy got demoted in the same way, although he logged in mxc once, just to say a hello to me, and proly other guys too. He did not come to ask "why the -beep- did I get demoted?", even if he had the most mod actions in here. This means that he understood that it all was about his innactivity. You should do the same Noble.

That's all I had to say, and I strongly believe all I said.

I hope that one day you'll change your mind about grisom and even maybe come back in here.

Good luck with your diploma.

PS: Who locked it?