[request] signature

Assassina

hi

if im in wrong section or something pls move my topic

i would like u to tell me how can i create an animated signature using photoshop cs2? because ive done some mistakes during my installations with photoshop and i cant install another version now only cs2

so im not asking for u to do the job for me lol i just want to know if there is a guide or u can make a guide or u can just tell me how i can make an animated signature (or banner anyway) with photoshop cs2 and then save it as animated gif (because my photoshop doesnt support "save as" so it always saves images as .psd and i have to convert it - the other bad thing is that after the conversion the image is not animated)

so just asking for a guide to create an animated image with photoshop and then save it as .gif thats all

thank u all ;)

sry blane u right i should post it here sry again. pwnz0r these links solve only one of my questions. the second one was how can i convert these things from .pdf to .gif without losing the animation? because when i convert them with Pconverter they are ok but the lose the animation they are normal images. pls tell me :P

edit: ok i found it i hadnt notice the save optimized as option. thank u so much pwnz0r. i will edit my post in here if i have any other problems thank u

edit2: its ok i made my signature pls lock the topic

thank u all btw