GR off Spam topic

Noble®

vote for spam topic  

54 members have voted

1. 1. vote for spam topic

• New one /w new rules?
    • Old one /w new rules?

Yes you can, because I won't get it seriously. You don't know me, I don't know you. So why would you be offended by a stranger? I do what I do because I have fun. Most of us do. And when we see people like you who take things that seriously, do you know what we do? We laugh, we laugh hard.

My fault which i take the forum seriously?DAMN

I must say it in greece [GR] Σε ποιον να το πω και ποιος να το πιστεψει

I take it seriously because i saw many serious works/members here.

And sorry that i am serious guy and not a kid which the only thing that know is to laugh and play.

Ιt's about Gr Spam, what's your problem?

and it start as English.

problem is that i have like 1-2 weeks that on each topic i join and i start a conversation with ppl i get pissed off coz some ppl continue the conversation in a foreign language. And so every non-greek who was posting there get kicked off. There are hundred GR topics.

What if i start speaking albanian language on this topic same like you did?

You wouldn't find out even if i was flaming or anything else... DO YOU GET IT NOW??

P.S. Tell me to draw if you didn't got my point.

You wouldn't find out even if i was flaming or anything else... DO YOU GET IT NOW??

And? Who told you that i care about what you say for me?

Ι mean everything discussed in here won't affect you as you only reply at the Eng Spam topic.

My fault which i take the forum seriously?DAMN

I must say it in greece [GR] Σε ποιον να το πω και ποιος να το πιστεψει

I take it seriously because i saw many serious works/members here.

And sorry that i am serious guy and not a kid which the only thing that know is to laugh and play.

Probably you haven't understood which my point is. Read it 2-3 more times, use a translator if it's needed.

and it start as English.

problem is that i have like 1-2 weeks that on each topic i join and i start a conversation with ppl i get pissed off coz some ppl continue the conversation in a foreign language. And so every non-greek who was posting there get kicked off. There are hundred GR topics.

If you have understood it the forum is greek because his owner is greek. Also, you can understand that is greek because the most members are greek. So, the most topics are greek. In addition, i dont even care if you are gonna speak english, albanian, germanian, chinese, italian or whatever you want.

believe me, the new topic need a G mod as author.

It need someone with ban privi to make fear to flamers.

That's why old [Eng] spam topic of Grisom was always cleaned.

You can see and Raule who is managing both [Ro] and [Eng] Spam topics (in collaboration with Ventica).

Mabye Coyote? :)

yes but name "Coyote" mean. We know it ;)

lol'ed