Users with names starting with

P - (Pwnz0r)

W

N - (Nikoloudos)

E -

D - (DarkMagician, DarkΜαγισσουλης)

Won't be allowed entering

Oh noez :'(

1)i think i asked only for opinions and NOT turn this topic in a spam one!half of this topic is spam and took me 30minutes to read it all!some kids ruined it already

2)new rules means new rules!(no flame,no conspiracy theories about staff,NO non-GREEK moderator interventions(since they dont know greek and many times the translation made to them is totally incorrect or false or the "translator" translates only what favors him),no discussion over staff choices,no loose policy like the one we had before,no trolling,no crybabing about smites or bans,no privacy violation,no fights,no personal fights between users,no judges about mod actions etc...)IT WILL BE YOUR DISCUSSION or WE-WRITE-WHATEVER-WE-WANT TOPIC ONLY!

3)every topic or reply we delete goes to a specific hidden junkyard invisible to all the staff almost so the topic still exists thats why the option about the old one

4)in any case old or new topic there will be many greek guys as observers...the topic will be locked at least once or twice per day(depends on the current's staffer crisis and activity posting of the topic) in order to be cleaned and checked!mod actions will be taken at this time!

5)Me coyote and ED will be responsible for the topic(i dont know if these 2 guys want to,but i for myself am willing to be 1 of the caretakers.whoever wants to join is welcome

6)without disrespect to the nongreeks mods , but reporting this thread to  them is totally failed since greek language is NOT popular like english or french and they are not learning the language!

7)if by any chance all the caretakers will be inactive or demoted or banned or whatever the topic will be locked until newcomers join

those are the rules

5)Me coyote and ED will be responsible for the topic(i dont know if these 2 guys want to,but i for myself am willing to be 1 of the caretakers.whoever wants to join is welcome

I gotz no problem moderating the thread. Even if you noticed, the second day i was missing cause of my internet issues they started posting the inappropriate images, then started insulting ventic (as i know, correct me if im wrong) and got deleted.

I gotz no problem moderating the thread. Even if you noticed, the second day i was missing cause of my internet issues they started posting the inappropriate images, then started insulting ventic (as i know, correct me if im wrong) and got deleted.

honestly i learned what happened many hours later!