[Trick]Get Castle easy and legally

with Flame of Invicibility all ally members are invicible that means nothing can touch him low his hp or cancel him or debuff him

Thank you for answering mate! :)

I hope i helped a lot of people...

Now for those who are saying that it doest work they propably spaming, they noob enough to not be able to do it OR they are playing on server of full of bugs!

Why I'm saying that?

This is a trick that works even on offecial so stop saying that it doesnt work dmn spammers!

hahahhaha LOL, nice trick bro, i tested it and works perfect..... in my party the clan leader was a dominator too, and he used first flames of invencibility... more time with invincible status... really nice trick ...

• 3 weeks later...

it is something similar to the celestian shield of bishop?is there any difference with celestian shield?I am referring to the skill you mention.

I dont really know my friend! :/

guys i want know how did you tested it ?? where you took 5 dominators.. ?? i think it is just spam :P btw that works from hellbound only i think... i did it 1 time but on epilogue there are skills have enemy can delete you that invis... :P