[Render] Step Up 3D

ProJecT

I was looking for a render from the movie Step Up 3D and I couldn't find one -.-

So I thought to cut one on my own..

10hkoap.png

Some parts are bad cut. I tried my best. It ain't easy to cut it with Pen Tool :(

Bad cut mate :S

Go to layer>Matting>Defride 1px

Also ctrl and click the thumb of the render and then select>inverse and press delete...

Thanks for the Defring option!! :D I didn't knew it!

well hairs need work but well hair is the most difficult part for every renderer. i can help u via msn if u wish im pro in rendering but i dont cut anymore cause im really bored and lazy atm. was on RF too

well hairs need work but well hair is the most difficult part for every renderer. i can help u via msn if u wish im pro in rendering but i dont cut anymore cause im really bored and lazy atm. was on RF too

I will add you but not now. I am doing something on Adobe After Effects D:

I will post my fail tries here.. First time in AAE..

You don't need to cut the stuff with pen tool - Polygonal lasso is much more convenient.

Nah.. I used to cut with Polygonal but since I've learn Pen Tool it's much better.

Nah.. I used to cut with Polygonal but since I've learn Pen Tool it's much better.

I agree, it's just easier.

Tbh i dont cut my renders... I erase the parts i dont like, duplicate and erase with low opacity brushes etc.