[R8 and comment.] Spam Team Logo.

`Vaxil

Why i have to tell good comments for a sh1t piece like this??? Only a guy like you who doesnt know anything from PS could say that this one is a nice sign.

Tell me what special it has?? The texts shadow that makes them so ugly??? The "M" from Spam which is too clearly?? The petrify style that is has??? If you want to make a sign like this with petrify style make the bg not the text. OMG!

Why i have to tell good comments for a sh1t piece like this??? Only a guy like you who doesnt know anything from PS could say that this one is a nice sign.

Tell me what special it has?? The texts shadow that makes them so ugly??? The "M" from Spam which is too clearly?? The petrify style that is has??? If you want to make a sign like this with petrify style make the bg not the text. OMG!

we dont need a good 1...i like it and that my opinion and i use it..if you dont like this just dont look at my sig ...

we dont need a good 1...i like it and that my opinion and i use it..if you dont like this just dont look at my sig ...

And i tell my opinion about this "sign". As i told you the topic title says COMMENT. What dont you understand from this???

that is not coment...you just say detele it... is her topic and make what she want with this...

From my comment you do think that i mean??? That is a fucking awesome sign???

OMG! Btw, kinky boy, this was my comment if you like it ok if not i dont care. I dont think that i must for PS with someone that dont even know how it works.

From my comment you do think that i mean??? That is a -beep-ing awesome sign???

OMG! Btw, kinky boy, this was my comment if you like it ok if not i dont care. I dont think that i must for PS with someone that dont even know how it works.

yea make you better and show us..if u are so good how you say...