[Question]Server Project

70 euro i think for standard version, and 150 for the other one.

Isn't really expensive

well since its supposed to be  a free software it is ;). but oh well its your work and your project

well since its supposed to be  a free software it is ;). but oh well its your work and your project

its not free software, l2j is :)

We dont use GPL

The licenses for most software and other practical works are designed to take away your freedom to share and change the works. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program--to make sure it remains free software for all its users. We, the Free Software Foundation, use the GNU General Public License for most of our software; it applies also to any other work released this way by its authors. You can apply it to your programs, too.

When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for them if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs, and that you know you can do these things.

You can sell open source code which is under GPL wether it is yours or others or modified by you.

So in other words you can even SELL l2j.

You can sell open source code which is under GPL wether it is yours or others or modified by you.

So in other words you can even SELL l2j.

oh well whatever still in my opinion l2j projects schould not be sold.

Requestion last source code form lajarchid xD

anyway i am still deciding on what project i should use i am thinking about building my server up from l2jbarzil.

btw does l2jserver interlude still get updates or they dont work on interlude anymore?

oh well whatever still in my opinion l2j projects schould not be sold.

Requestion last source code form lajarchid xD

anyway i am still deciding on what project i should use i am thinking about building my server up from l2jbarzil.

btw does l2jserver interlude still get updates or they dont work on interlude anymore?

They don't work.They work with GE :D

i am thinking about building my server up from l2jbarzil.

then you'll change your tittle from: "L2J-Dev Newbie™ From hell" to "GOD i was in hell"