Are you ready for a brand new pvp server?If you do click this topic

Well , i hate interlude and thats why i am gonna start with this.But i see everyone loves it and there is not a good pvp server atm.Only some mid rate server that are controlled by persons which are wanna-be lowrate administrators , high rate full of bugs or no life farming or pvp servers without meaning.

My point is , would you play on a server like the one i will post right now , with FULL protect etc / etc?To tell the truth , many of you may remember l2infogate that was a greek pwnage pvp server at c5/c6 our points , is to show you how pvp is without being difficult.

Experience : Doesn't Matter , it is gonna be 1 mob = 79

Adena : x5000

SP : x5000

Item Drop (Karma) : 50%

Enchanting : Safe +5 / Max + 20 / Chance Normal Scroll 80% Weap , 75% Armor Jewels

Blessed Scrols :  80% for everything.

Customs and Farming & Noblesse : Well , everything seems perfect for a server till now , so my points is.There will be a kind of Farm Items at this server.Lets say every mob drops 10/20 1 item for the quest of noblesse will be in a shop and will cost 200 of them.Pretty easy , Huh?The only thing we want to see you is PvPing at Barakiel which is gonna have respawn time 2Hours.Custom Armor is gonna cost 500 per part and Custom Weapons can be obtained with 2000 Coins or By droping from Epic Bosses of the server

Olympiad & Hero : Don't say that i am evil one.You are gonna join oly with +8 S Grade Items.Epics will be unavailable.But you can also buy a Hero Coin that makes you hero till you restart or just kill a hero :)

Killing a hero will give you a Coin but he won't do it second time unless you kill him 10 times more :(

And more later , would ya join?

The hero coin really sux...really...

About customs... If there is only apella as a custom I would give a try...

Rest rates look very cool (Y)

goddamn why i am so many times agree with that guy ? :0