[Help_Fast]Can't connect to deticated pc. (they told me something about plesk)

Thelasthero

Question

Guys, i have bought deticated pc from www.tophost.gr with os: Linux CentOS, they told me that i will have to install plesk, but i don't know how to do that. They also told me that  i can connect my pc with putty. I found putty, connected to pc but i get only a black screen.

7 answers to this question

They also told me that  i can connect my pc with putty. I found putty, connected to pc but i get only a black screen.

Use google and take a look about basic putty commands like cd etc..

Guys, i have bought deticated pc from www.tophost.gr with os: Linux CentOS, they told me that i will have to install plesk, but i don't know how to do that. They also told me that  i can connect my pc with putty. I found putty, connected to pc but i get only a black screen.

u cant install plesk on ur pc hahaha

Maybe theres a remote program there, or a web api in ur plesk panel.

Anyway as Matim said use putty.

u cant install plesk on ur pc hahaha

Maybe theres a remote program there, or a web api in ur plesk panel.

Anyway as Matim said use putty.

well in putty i connect  to my pc, and i know commands like cd dir, but when i press dir there are only three files. nothing more. and lol i bought pc, so i can use explorer programs..... how to do that.

use desktop remote manager its the best program you just put the ip on the first box and then press connect and then you type the password they gave you via email and everything is ok you are connected

well in putty i connect  to my pc, and i know commands like cd dir, but when i press dir there are only three files. nothing more. and lol i bought pc, so i can use explorer programs..... how to do that.

u should stop making servers, and pay a real developer >.>

u should stop making servers, and pay a real developer >.>

haha, i know hot to make my server dude, i just don't know to connect my pc >.< .

use desktop remote manager its the best program you just put the ip on the first box and then press connect and then you type the password they gave you via email and everything is ok you are connected

this works only on windows not on linux

haha, i know hot to make my server dude, i just don't know to connect my pc >.<

You said you can connect to ssh (using putty). What else do you need? Any graphical user interface is a waste of resources in a server :)