[HELP]Dn idio protocol version !!

angelos95

Question

[GR]Katarxas Geia se olus !! 9a h8ela ligo boi8eia me ena problima p mu proekipse kai dn 3erw ti prepei na kanw.... akolu8isa to topic t "papaditsa" opws akrivws itan kai tecpa ani3a to gameserver.bat k loginserver.bat.. eftiaksa to patch.... logarw mesa ala stn o9onh ekei p dialegw server (ekei p leei p.x. Bartz ) patw enter na bw ala mu vgazei ena minima katw katw kai leei "your protocol version is different,please continue"... !!! Ti prepei na kanw ? ti exw kanei la9os ? thanx ek twn proterwn kai an boreite apadiste oso poio grhgora einai dinaton gt einai anagh :D thanx kai pali

[EN]Hi all !! i need some help on a problem that im having to my server ... i followed step by step the instructions of the topic that "papaditsa" made and i opened gameserve.bat and logingserver.bat correctly then when i go log into game at the phase that the screen of world selection appears (e.g. Bartz ) i press enter or Confirm button to enter but at the bottom a message appears saying that "your protocol version is different,please continue" ...!! what i have done wrong ?? and how i can fix this ?? Thanx in advantage and if you could answer me as fast as you can because its emergency :D Thanx for your time :)

P.S. st title 3exasa to einai ... xD apo tn biasinh mu ... sory :)

8 answers to this question

[GR]Katarxas Geia se olus !! 9a h8ela ligo boi8eia me ena problima p mu proekipse kai dn 3erw ti prepei na kanw.... akolu8isa to topic t "papaditsa" opws akrivws itan kai tecpa ani3a to gameserver.bat k loginserver.bat.. eftiaksa to patch.... logarw mesa ala stn o9onh ekei p dialegw server (ekei p leei p.x. Bartz ) patw enter na bw ala mu vgazei ena minima katw katw kai leei "your protocol version is different,please continue"... !!! Ti prepei na kanw ? ti exw kanei la9os ? thanx ek twn proterwn kai an boreite apadiste oso poio grhgora einai dinaton gt einai anagh :D thanx kai pali

[EN]Hi all !! i need some help on a problem that im having to my server ... i followed step by step the instructions of the topic that "papaditsa" made and i opened gameserve.bat and logingserver.bat correctly then when i go log into game at the phase that the screen of world selection appears (e.g. Bartz ) i press enter or Confirm button to enter but at the bottom a message appears saying that "your protocol version is different,please continue" ...!! what i have done wrong ?? and how i can fix this ?? Thanx in advantage and if you could answer me as fast as you can because its emergency :D Thanx for your time :)

P.S. st title 3exasa to einai ... xD apo tn biasinh mu ... sory :)

Increase your protocol version capacity or use correct client

Q: how to increase protocol version capacity?

A: go to your config folder and open the server.properties file and search for the "PROTOCOL" phrase

Do you really work on L2jOfficial project as a dev? :O