[SHARE] Enchanting Trick!! Working on L2j and OFF

fanara

tryed in l2 gold got eminence +17 sure using soulshots gives something but not always...

Tested on ES-L2. Didn't work. My SS+CD burned +3->+4. Tho NPCs are hittable..

um....where are the screenshots?

Pls ppl, READ before you post, READ! I say, EVERYONE post SS of what you have done, not just post BULLSHIT here! one more and ill report.

lol hitting NPC's won't help you, there is no enchant exploit

lol, just see your "karma" to see( no comment ) This bug was working since c3 :) But i cannot prove because it was so long time ago.

edit: Sorry fanara for pissing you , i was hm, angry and i wanted f**k someone :s

lol, just see your "karma" to see( no comment ) This bug was working since c3 :) But i cannot prove because it was so long time ago.

edit: Sorry fanara for pissing you , i was hm, angry and i wanted f**k someone :s

you didnt pissed me off.....well, if you think that you did, i excuse you :)

Useless shit. Tried at l2-frozen. Broke +5 SB.

shot00022mo8.th.jpg

wheres the SS when you attack the npc?? scamm someone else, it work at frozen....

wheres the SS when you attack the npc?? scamm someone else, it work at frozen....

Why the -beep- should i lie? Pathetic. You need me to make 10 screenshots when im hitting npcs lol? You know your "supa dupa bugs" doesn't work. You can see alot of people broke their weaps because of your "SUPA DUPA BUG" rofl. Oh and if it works on Frozen then show me your weapon. It should be ++++.  :D