[SHARE] Enchanting Trick!! Working on L2j and OFF

fanara

Hello! Well, the trick iam going to share, worked for these servers: Illicit Awakening, FroZeN, Dre@m

I DONT GUARANTEE 100% SUCCESS FOR YOUR SERVER, BUT I THINK IT'LL WORK 

All you have to do, is to find a place where NPCs are hittable ( would be better to use training npc's if they exist on server). Then, use a tattoo of soul if its possible, so that you hit faster. ( and do whatever you can to increase you atk. spd) I would be good to make a fully buffed treasure hunter for this.

Also, take alot of SoulShots of the grade of weapon you want to enchant. Then, make them auto-use. Enchant your weapon to its safe, and then start hitting the npc. After the use of 1000 SoulShots, enchant your weapon. This, gives almost 90% chance for enchanting, whatever is the weapon enchant rate.

Make this again and again until you reach the enchant you want!

Have Fun!

P.S to newbies: Please dont post b*llshit or anything offtopic, or you will be reported. Thank you. If you have really tested it, post SS please so other people believe that you really tested it.

Well fanara it is sounds a good trick...

But in a few servers npc are hittable :/

Anyway i will try this on Illicit Awakening c3 :P (Ial-aria) -i think it is works there-

Thanks and i will try to find server that npc are hittable ...

Tested in l2 gold many times, it does increase the success, but only if your machine is good, otherwise, you are going to lag and the weapon'll evaporate...

Tested in l2 gold many times, it does increase the success, but only if your machine is good, otherwise, you are going to lag and the weapon'll evaporate...

just press ALT + P.... then theres no client-side lag ;)

How much time it takes you to spend 1k SS? Maybe there is a trick with time not with the SS?

Well if your atck speed is above 1k it will take 3 minutes :P

I'm positive this will work. I don't know why but you can see my other posts. My reason for this to work is because I saw someone hitting the NPC for 30 minutes and made at least 10 +20-+24 SBs in L2Revenge during Chronicle 4.

Hello! Well, the trick iam going to share, worked for these servers: Illicit Awakening, FroZeN, Dre@m

I DONT GUARANTEE 100% SUCCESS FOR YOUR SERVER, BUT I THINK IT'LL WORK  

All you have to do, is to find a place where NPCs are hittable ( would be better to use training npc's if they exist on server). Then, use a tattoo of soul if its possible, so that you hit faster. ( and do whatever you can to increase you atk. spd) I would be good to make a fully buffed treasure hunter for this.

Also, take alot of SoulShots of the grade of weapon you want to enchant. Then, make them auto-use. Enchant your weapon to its safe, and then start hitting the npc. After the use of 1000 SoulShots, enchant your weapon. This, gives almost 90% chance for enchanting, whatever is the weapon enchant rate.

Make this again and again until you reach the enchant you want!

Have Fun!

P.S to newbies: Please dont post b*llshit or anything offtopic, or you will be reported. Thank you. If you have really tested it, post SS please so other people believe that you really tested it.

when you say Hittable NPC you mean like Gatekeepers and NPCs like that? (town NPCs)

i go try it in l2gold, i lost too much adena trying to do ss +10 :(((((

tomorrow i post the result

nice! ;)

when you say Hittable NPC you mean like Gatekeepers and NPCs like that? (town NPCs)

no, i mean generally ANY NPC that will not die after some time.... if the admin at your server allows NPCs to be hittable, then go try it!!! BUT, if you see a message like "you cannot attack in a peaceful zone" then...........

on dn don't work...npc are hittable but don't work...tried with ead ^^

I'm wondering how you can use soulshots in armors...

Btw, It doesn't work on supremel2, I think there has a another kind of enchant system or something like. I hardly get a sls+6 there(since nanaki's become life, about 2 mouths) and I saw ppl with homus/duals +16 :/