About maxcheaters.com

Wth is going on with this site , its purpose was actually to post and be able to see the "cheats" .

Then the donation system came and vip s**t and they could see everything without posting.

Now all good posts dont need posts anymore u can see em only if u are a donator or vip member ?

Theres actually no chance for free users?See what money can do to people

Wth is going on with this site , its purpose was actually to post and be able to see the "cheats" .

Then the donation system came and vip s**t and they could see everything without posting.

Now all good posts dont need posts anymore u can see em only if u are a donator or vip member ?

agree with u.

Well personally i don't give a damn about cheats since i never used one (except battle/spell force i guess...) and i don't really want to use one....i use this forum for finding a server (hopzone voting system sucks..and forums are not active ..) cause when an admin post a server every1 can criticize so u don't need to waste time by log in.....

Now if i was Maxtor i would do the same...and probably every1 would do the same..(except u are rich..but let's face it rich ppl doesn't play MMO's....)want it or not money is all that matters......

Lol people say to make donation so Admins of servers don't see the exploits and fix quickly.

What they don't see is that 99% of the admins of Servers have premium account..

There are no really good cheats/exploits anyway just spin offs of old cheats from back in the day.

They should make a donation account require 150 posts to be able to donate.

I barely even look at the cheats anymore cause theres nothing new to see... and most of the exploits only work on 2 - 3 crap servers.

Well personally i don't give a damn about cheats since i never used one (except battle/spell force i guess...) and i don't really want to use one....i use this forum for finding a server (hopzone voting system sucks..and forums are not active ..) cause when an admin post a server every1 can criticize so u don't need to waste time by log in.....

Now if i was Maxtor i would do the same...and probably every1 would do the same..(except u are rich..but let's face it rich ppl doesn't play MMO's....)want it or not money is all that matters......

ye but then he could rename it to paycheaters.com

ye but then he could rename it to paycheaters.com

I kinda loled here :P

Well dude when u see a forum with so many ppl about cheats it's kinda obvious u need to pay for it...i can see the way u think but...well this ain't a fairytale ;)

I kinda loled here :P

Well dude when u see a forum with so many ppl about cheats it's kinda obvious u need to pay for it...i can see the way u think but...well this ain't a fairytale ;)

actually i dont care about 90% of the cheats here coz i play mainly l2off server mid rate but when i joined here last year u needed 1000 post count to see the best cheats. now even if i have 1200 post count i cant see the best cheats. i belive if that system too see the best cheats will not change to what it was before most of the ppl will leave this forum and it will be like all l2 server with OP donators. only 100-300 OP donators on the forum. I hope u got what i wanted to say.

Lol people say to make donation so Admins of servers don't see the exploits and fix quickly.

What they don't see is that 99% of the admins of Servers have premium account..

There are no really good cheats/exploits anyway just spin offs of old cheats from back in the day.

They should make a donation account require 150 posts to be able to donate.

I barely even look at the cheats anymore cause theres nothing new to see... and most of the exploits only work on 2 - 3 crap servers.

totally agree.

PD: money rule the world

actually i dont care about 90% of the cheats here coz i play mainly l2off server mid rate but when i joined here last year u needed 1000 post count to see the best cheats. now even if i have 1200 post count i cant see the best cheats. i belive if that system too see the best cheats will not change to what it was before most of the ppl will leave this forum and it will be like all l2 server with OP donators. only 100-300 OP donators on the forum. I hope u got what i wanted to say.

Look dude...those that wants to see the cheats so bad they will donate....those that check this forum for something else(like my ass as i said before) don't give a damn.

Also there is a big difference with IG donations with those here.....When an OP donator arrives in a server u can't pvp cause he is gonna own ur ass easily...and there is no way u can farm to become better....but here u can still argue/criticize/ask for help e.t.c. even if u are not donator..

After all there are no other forums like here.......so go where?

Look dude...those that wants to see the cheats so bad they will donate....those that check this forum for something else(like my ass as i said before) don't give a damn.

Also there is a big difference with IG donations with those here.....When an OP donator arrives in a server u can't pvp cause he is gonna own ur ass easily...and there is no way u can farm to become better....but here u can still argue/criticize/ask for help e.t.c. even if u are not donator..

After all there are no other forums like here.......so go where?

dude u really missed my point of view. this is same as the ig donator. the only diference is that here donator/vip can see best cheats (i told u i dont care about the cheats either)

so if u wanna be op in game > donate - if wanna see the best cheats > donate = isnt that same?

i told u i dont rly care about the cheats i only use walker/l2net in servers.

lol and you want every random come here and take a look at all posts?

by donating forum is growing and free users should try to make posts to see them.

But this will take long :/

I dont know maybe you are right maybe a 150 post count has to be required to donate

and btw the section of this topic is wrong

lol and you want every random come here and take a look at all posts?

by donating forum is growing and free users should try to make posts to see them.

But this will take long :/

I dont know maybe you are right maybe a 150 post count has to be required to donate

and btw the section of this topic is wrong

by making ppl donate for see something ur just making ppl to leave. i vote for the old system. u need to have post count to see the cheats.

by making ppl donate for see something ur just making ppl to leave. i vote for the old system. u need to have post count to see the cheats.

you might have right but i dont think anything is going to change

When a nab joins the forum he is going with 0 posts to see a cheat,

"Hidden post .You need to have 500 posts to see it." sometimes 3/10 the nab staying to the forum and try to get the post

(post hunters) ,but some times not by spamming and  finally achieve it.

But the rest nabs just leave.You have a point there.

I think that everyone would do the same as Maxtor.

Anyway. I think that it is enough fair. Who want to see a bug/exploit without donating must "hunt" posts. If you want to see the bug/exploit and you are boring to post you can donate.

You decide what you do.... not maxtor.

I do agree that some bugs/exploits are hidden for too many posts. It's way difficult to make 900+. You need 3++months....

PS: +1 post :P

I agree 100% . no more comments.