[L2J] Lineage II Earth

Stig

hmm I wouldn't believe for non of you two. The truth is, I dont really care either, Ill try your servers for the features not the background, if I smell something stinky with the fairness Ill leave, simple is that. 'Till that, save a slot for me on L2earth:)

Thanks for giving it a shot :) I appreciate it

I am not such a lier as nig is so I will tell ya that truth about whole story.

It started like that , I was working on my own project for 5 months and till the end I gave up and got tired so I've decided that instend of working on my project I could help someone to develop hes server .

I was looking at maxcheaters.com for a server that needs developers , So I found nig but I got Head Game Master position , couse a guy was faster then me and he joined before me so he got admin position and hes name was Onix .

After one week onix left us couse he got mad on Nig but I don't know why, Nig is a person that promise something and after he is saying other stuff .

When onix left us , he asked me to host hes server on my pc couse he couldn't do that couse its to far from europe and I got 100% faster connection then him couse I am living in sweden. Nig made me admin couse I was about to host the server , I had acces to hes files so I was helping him with developing it , Nig started to be a very good person to me and he said to me that together we can do the best pvp server that are out and earn alott of money from the donations so I think hes goal is just to get money .

I asked nig why he don't pay for a hoster and he said to me that he dossen't have money to pay the bills , So I told him we can do like that I can pay half of the amount for the bills and I will get 50% from the money that comes from donations , he said that was a good idea and maybe we will do like that but not yet. So till the end he want'ed me to install windows 2003 couse its better for the server but I didn't had clean cd's to burn the windows on and at friday I wen't to my girlfriend and was there 2 days so I couldn't get the cd's at the time , When I come back he asked me if I got those cd's but I didn't .

So nig told me that we will pay for the hoster together also me,nig and Sagarat , for me that was ok but I still want'ed the 50% money from the donations , but nig said like that I am the founder you won't get anything .

Nig's target is just to earn money so I wen't mad and stole hes files , right now I am working on the files making some changes and making it even better , so I will open hes project by my own it will take some time till I am done with it but I will announce everything in forum.

Your Tigey.

You can find that post on our forum . www.l2-oath.tk

I am not such a lier as nig is so I will tell ya that truth about whole story.

It started like that , I was working on my own project for 5 months and till the end I gave up and got tired so I've decided that instend of working on my project I could help someone to develop hes server .

I was looking at maxcheaters.com for a server that needs developers , So I found nig but I got Head Game Master position , couse a guy was faster then me and he joined before me so he got admin position and hes name was Onix .

After one week onix left us couse he got mad on Nig but I don't know why, Nig is a person that promise something and after he is saying other stuff .

When onix left us , he asked me to host hes server on my pc couse he couldn't do that couse its to far from europe and I got 100% faster connection then him couse I am living in sweden. Nig made me admin couse I was about to host the server , I had acces to hes files so I was helping him with developing it , Nig started to be a very good person to me and he said to me that together we can do the best pvp server that are out and earn alott of money from the donations so I think hes goal is just to get money .

I asked nig why he don't pay for a hoster and he said to me that he dossen't have money to pay the bills , So I told him we can do like that I can pay half of the amount for the bills and I will get 50% from the money that comes from donations , he said that was a good idea and maybe we will do like that but not yet. So till the end he want'ed me to install windows 2003 couse its better for the server but I didn't had clean cd's to burn the windows on and at friday I wen't to my girlfriend and was there 2 days so I couldn't get the cd's at the time , When I come back he asked me if I got those cd's but I didn't .

So nig told me that we will pay for the hoster together also me,nig and Sagarat , for me that was ok but I still want'ed the 50% money from the donations , but nig said like that I am the founder you won't get anything .

Nig's target is just to earn money so I wen't mad and stole hes files , right now I am working on the files making some changes and making it even better , so I will open hes project by my own it will take some time till I am done with it but I will announce everything in forum.

Your Tigey.

You can find that post on our forum . www.l2-oath.tk

That is almost 100% correct. Except in the chat log it clearly says i was going to to pay you back for your help paying for a hoster + some, so in the beginning this whole thing go started from a simple misunderstanding on your part that you have blown out of proportion because of ur stupidity in thinking that taking my files will help you somehow give you a better server than me.

If you would like to read if for yourself the chat log is here:

http://pastebin.com/7xk9xxvY

And ive already said it like 3 times, but if tigey wants to hear it again here it is: "Im not making this server for the money!"

Tigey im now starting to get tired of you continuing to post on my server topic, this issue has been solved and you continue to prolong it. Post again and i will report you to a mod. It clearly says in the section rules:

About Flames On Private Server Section

If you flame on this section you will get a temporary ban that will go from 2 days to 2 weeks.

If your thread get flamed, just report the flamers to a moderator and we will take actions.

First post has been updated to better reflect the server changes as suggested by players in open beta.

Enchant Rates Have been Increased:

Normal Enchant = 70%

Blessed Enchant = 80%

Crystal Enchant = 95%

Subclass Max = 3

Official Subclass Restrictions

I made these changes because of player suggestions. If you have one like the above ones please feel free to tell me either on the forums or in a reply message.

Forums Link:

http://l2earth.site40.net/index.php?action=forum

While your there don't forget to register to receive important forum newsletters with special information for only forum members.

ALSO:

Dedicated Hosting Has Been Purchased Expect the server to be live tomorrow on schedule.  ;)

Thanks,

--Nig

what time will it start ?

btw.

If you are one of the first 50 people to register on the forum and send a Private Message to the server Owner and Founder Nig with the following information you will recieve a complementary +15 Vesper weapon of your choice.

is this a joke... ?