Join Olympiad with other class (bug)

WORKS ON x5000 SERVER WITH NPC THAT HAVE ALL SUBCLASSES TO CHANGE

I tried in server with more than 1100 votes in l2.hopzone.net and worked =

Okay...You have a human fighter char with main class Adventurer...You like to have hero skills on Adventurer but you lose points so you want to make a class that takes many points in oly...=) So make a class that human fighter can looks like with his own classes for no ban in oly...You can be domcryer with human fighter but you will get ban fast so make a class that human fighter char got....

You have your main class and sub class (spellsinger or what ever you want)...Join in olympiad manager from Giran Town with your main so you get the message that you have been registered and wait..Then go fast at npc who changes class press cancel subclass and there is all classes..Then make a paladin or gladi that wins easy in oly(you should have imperial and shield,fb) Then go xp in newbie zone that 1 mob makes you 80 lvl and make the third class and then wait for oly takes you inside  =D you will be hero with your main class

=D

sugnomi gia ta agglika =D malakia m ...pisteuo na to katalabete

prepei omws

Na mn exei protection

na exei mob p se pane 80 lvl me tn mia

k mia erwtisi

re file se 30 sec prolaveneis na kaneis cancel to sub na kaneis new na pas se leveling zone na pas 80 na kaneis 3Q?

prepei omws

Na mn exei protection

na exei mob p se pane 80 lvl me tn mia

k mia erwtisi

re file se 30 sec prolaveneis na kaneis cancel to sub na kaneis new na pas se leveling zone na pas 80 na kaneis 3Q?

yy afou dn se bazi kateftian me to pou dilonis dilonis k to kanis asap k meta apo 1 min sou dixni oti se 1 min 8a mpeis opote mia xara prolabenis =D to ekana k bgika 2 fores hero l2gx.com

WORKS ON x5000 SERVER WITH NPC THAT HAVE ALL SUBCLASSES TO CHANGE

I tried in server with more than 1100 votes in l2.hopzone.net and worked =

Okay...You have a human fighter char with main class Adventurer...You like to have hero skills on Adventurer but you lose points so you want to make a class that takes many points in oly...=) So make a class that human fighter can looks like with his own classes for no ban in oly...You can be domcryer with human fighter but you will get ban fast so make a class that human fighter char got....

You have your main class and sub class (spellsinger or what ever you want)...Join in olympiad manager from Giran Town with your main so you get the message that you have been registered and wait..Then go fast at npc who changes class press cancel subclass and there is all classes..Then make a paladin or gladi that wins easy in oly(you should have imperial and shield,fb) Then go xp in newbie zone that 1 mob makes you 80 lvl and make the third class and then wait for oly takes you inside  =D you will be hero with your main class

=D

sugnomi gia ta agglika =D malakia m ...pisteuo na to katalabete

kirie nelvek greek section einai edw

RedManFtw

1. To akousa 50 fores oti ine greek section k stis bales m

2.Hero oute esu pires me ta noobo class s hero dn pira apo to skato feed p kanane

ama ise hero dreadnought apo ta 5 atoma k to alo apo ta 2 atoma ti hero ise? niothis?

To exases kiolas k pira hero me newstyle apo 20 atoma buffers =D k dn ekana k feed twra klapse