interlude [L2J] L2Extra MASS PVP

Xd3sT1nYX

The fact that u manages to kill a dagger once doesn't mean anything..there is a high chance he was not full hp.....and as i said...Daggers are OP as hell..just like gladi was on l2reliable......there is no question about it..daggers are OP end of talking

The fact that u manages to kill a dagger once doesn't mean anything..there is a high chance he was not full hp.....and as i said...Daggers are OP as hell..just like gladi was on l2reliable......there is no question about it..daggers are OP end of talking

So, you are mage with B robe what u want more?xaxa ;D

I played with dc just 10 minutes ago..plus necro (transfer pain)...with resist shock,mental shield,arcane protecion, and i always get fear or bluff..on every single pvp....and i die from daggers within the time of the bluff..nvm i stoped ..gave my items allready.......

take in mind that when the server first started there were 100ppl on..now there are 20.........

I played with dc just 10 minutes ago..plus necro (transfer pain)...with resist shock,mental shield,arcane protecion, and i always get fear or bluff..on every single pvp....and i die from daggers within the time of the bluff..nvm i stoped ..gave my items allready.......

take in mind that when the server first started there were 100ppl on..now there are 20.........

What did you expect with B grade jewles?

*About Daggers.

Imagine that mirage isn't even added.

What did you expect with B grade jewles?

*About Daggers.

Imagine that mirage isn't even added.

actually i have majestic jewls except rings.....and btw when the other guy uses b grade weapon i doubt  i need a grade jewls PLUS resists for debuff not to land on me.......

Switch worked 100% what u want more lol.

i have no idea what u are trying to say here..but whatever i don't care..i stopped server and that's the end of it......

Well, The developer has done a perfect job, Good idead but the server is unbalanced and no ppl on.

Yep....i actually got excited about this server...seemed unique and great...i was rly surprised when i noticed the unbalance .... i mean he  made a great job...implented some unique features and fuc ked up in the most basic thing..even more on a pvp farming server...

About the ppl in the first hours there were like 80ppl on....all of em left cause of the unbalance...if the server had balance there would be plenty of players (including me ofc)

P.S.If he fix the balance and make a wipe i will definitely give it another shot

Actually Server Is Well Balanced...It Just Need Skills

Im Necro In Avadon B Grade Etc. And Pwn SpS With DC And Am So...Dont Talk About Balance If You Like F1 Chars

I Have A Prob And Admin Cant Help...Im A Vista User...When I Open Launcer.exe And Type Account It Says Please Open With Launcer...I Downloaded With New Client But Still Same...I Tried From My Net (Windows XP) And It Was Working Perfectly..Any Suggestion?

the fact that a necro beat a sps with a/s grade makes the server balanced????also there is a highly chance he was not full............also nobody talked about OP sps...we talked about OP daggers......dude...u should try to think before u post/speak.......what u said makes no sense at all...

fear started work like that today..(before o stop)..yesterday it was landing more rare.....but as fear works also bluff+trick works....i got bluff with gladi and war frenzy on 10000000 times.....btw u said balance is fine..........then stay there don't complain and HF with the 10 ppl still playing there...