[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

Netherlands gonna be the world cup champions 2010

else a mod can ban my account from here :)

see what urugay did to them?the only thing that helps them is luck...

if you base the team to luck you see what you see now they are in finals if you base the team to skills you see them go home after the group matches

ofc spain or germany had no luck at all no (cancelled goal of England etc. etc.); none of the goals of the Netherlands in this match was luck; first goal was just brilliance, 2nd was no offside (replay of fifa stops just when the ball is a few millisecs away already) and defender changed course of the ball himself, too bad. 3rd goal was just perfect as well; I really can't see what you are QQ'ing about.

and of course kicking someones brains out and getting yellow for it is no luck? You are really pathetic burning down the upcoming 2nd or 1st of the World cup like this

see what urugay did to them?
urugay did nothing; ball possession 70% 30%? GG? and first goal against was little bad luck of our goal keeper sawing the change of the course of the ball too late

And luck is always a part of the game, if you can't accept that then QQ.

ok,van brockhost or how the -beep- is his name is da king of luck.

he made many more like that in his career and this 105th international match

Forlan da man

talking about the king of luck; what a piss shot, straight at the goalkeeper

he made many more like that in his career and this 105th international matchtalking about the king of luck; what a piss shot, straight at the goalkeeper

lol.

Uruguay should have been at the big Final

have you seen them against Ghana? (from which the Netherlands won 4 - 1 in preparing matches)

n4dq46.jpg

ohja

so i will see tomorow ... i bet 3k adenas with Coyote!

exciting match I believe; it's funny cause I hear many people favouring Spain but also many favouring Germany having won from Argentina and England etc.

best goal of that match was second goal of uruguay.

best technique. The other goals, as the one of forlan as the one of van broschort, were just powerful shots without technique.

And plz, second goal was offside even tho van persie didn't touch the ball it is consider offside since player on offside block gk view.

And don't mention the goal of lampard coz even if lampard would made 2 goals like that, they would never pass Germany.

And mention me 1 game of Netherland which worthed to be watched (smth like England-Germany / Argentina-Germany / Uruguay-Ghana / Slovakia-Italy / Uruguay-S.Korea )

Netherland won with slovakia 2-1/ Brasil 2-1/ Uruguay 3-2

And pretend to win in final with Germans who won 4-1 and 4-0 ?

Netherland won with slovakia 2-1/ Brasil 2-1/ Uruguay 3-2

And pretend to win in final with Germans who won 4-1 and 4-0 ?

Netherlands with 3-2 :)